THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Materials on the black pair are really dope. In my opinion, the colorway is really lackluster though. The wave design is the prominent feature of the shoe, but the black on black drowns it out. Maroon pair was similar, but the pop of color made up for it.

I also think my black pattas got swooped by someone from UPS.

I had been following my delivery all day on the UPS app and when it wasn't delivered by 8pm est, just assumed it was gonna get delivered tomorrow. All of a sudden, I get a delivery notification at 8:30 saying it had been delivered at 8:06 and had been signed for by the front desk. Head to the front desk and there was no package and UPS hadn't been there since 4pm

Hoping this is UPS trying to cover their *** and they end up getting delivered tomorrow or Friday, but that's wishful thinking

So I filed a claim with UPS today and emailed Patta, only to discover that they had been given to the wrong apartment. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I'm in 209, and the side of the box is marked 707, literally ran downstairs when I got the notification in my inbox.

All a classic mixup :lol::lol::lol:

So I filed a claim with UPS today and emailed Patta, only to discover that they had been given to the wrong apartment. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I'm in 209, and the side of the box is marked 707, literally ran downstairs when I got the notification in my inbox.

All a classic mixup :lol::lol::lol:

So did they have it?

Black pair is fire! Putting in the cream laces right now, will be wearing these tomorrow. So good! I was able to order a pair for my brother too, but that one is stuck on “label created.”

29F9C0AE-B19D-4616-8FC9-DA2BB65086BA.jpeg

I had the same commercial invoice issue from Patta. I sent an email and never received a response, but it last night it finally exported from Eindhoven, Netherlands.

This is a wild list.

Orange
Blue

Thats it, black and maroon belong in the gutter. :lol:
Og color blocking woudda made a world of difference. Colorblocking how it is just…shoe doesnt “breathe”. Just so much maroon, so much black in the middle. Meh.

I thought the same thing, and maybe it just grew on me after seeing it a million times, but the black pair is nice. The cream midsole with the material of the mudgaurd makes the black pair pop, especially under some light. Stated it already earlier, but pics, and especially the mock ups that I saw don't do it any justice.

Hard pass on the maroon pair for me personally as well.

This is a wild list.

Orange
Blue

Thats it, black and maroon belong in the gutter. :lol:
Og color blocking woudda made a world of difference. Colorblocking how it is just…shoe doesnt “breathe”. Just so much maroon, so much black in the middle. Meh.
I thought the same with the black but they definitely changed my mind once they were in hand!

now the orange are at the bottom of the list because I can’t help to think that there is nothing special about them. Heck I prefer the mangos or even those all leather white/orange

I could’ve sworn there was a red pair sample? Or maybe it was photoshop

Back
Top Bottom