THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ok fine I'll be the first to admit that I'll have all 3 of the Concepts pairs. I like some more than others but I'll end up with the pack. Just happy to see some new am1 coming.

agree - the concepts are a tad wild but good to see new non travis / wave '87s for sure. this '87 hype train is starting to look similar to the sb resurgence.. concepts green lobs in 2018..

Air max 1s did it first in 2017. edit: technically 2016 when they started with the vote back, but then we got the releases in 2017

I see dynamic berry drop / '17 as end of dark age shape, this run looks different with more mainstream collabs like ts / concepts.. does look like Nike is trying harder to elevate the silo imo.

Terrible shoes to run in :lol:
Not in 87. The midsoles were responsive and comfortable, unlike the midsoles of today. My feet would have fractures if I ran in a pair of AM1s today for long distances :lol: Plus, the uppers really hugged your feet for a snug fit, which kept your foot from moving around in the shoe, meaning if you needed space in the toe box area for swelling, you could 1/2 size up and your heels would still lock in place.

Was able to cop Noise Aqua Patta's for retail through ebay TopStar over the weekend!

Just waiting out the process now. Thankful cause Size 12 prices are not a good look...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-125946_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220122-125946_eBay.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 401
I was going to say I don't understand why resale is higher on these than monarchs and aqua noise but then it dawned on me...

less availability, basic supply in demand

just saw them in person over the weekend and they just as underwhelming, if not more underwhelming in person than in pictures

🗑️

I feel you on that but when i first saw the black ones especially with the creme ones first thing that came into mind is 5 years from now. The black will be the most sought after.

E66A0CC4-5094-4E54-9A67-AE8B826810DB.jpeg

Update: They cleaned up nicely after a little time invested.
Those are basically my daily's bro. Can wear them with everything and don't mind them getting dirty when my son drops food on them/climbs me. If they get too dirty after a while just give them a clean and chuck them in the washing machine and they all good after

Those are basically my daily's bro. Can wear them with everything and don't mind them getting dirty when my son drops food on them/climbs me. If they get too dirty after a while just give them a clean and chuck them in the washing machine and they all good after
Exactly perfect daily drivers and for $7 at the thrift couldn't pass them up

^ Add the fact that Asia didn’t get them either. BTW, when I worked for US based global kind of company, Australia was included in our region (called as APAC), but I guess that’s not the case for Nike since someone mentioned they were released in AU also.

Back
Top Bottom