THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Been wanting this for a long time! Struck out back in October & last week’s exclusive access. That was the last straw :lol:. I’ve been sitting on some GOAT credit for a minute now, so I said F it & ordered a pair. I’m so happy to finally have these beauties:nthat:.

442ED7A8-FA76-4E6E-8194-DF707B00CDC7.jpeg

Yeah, no way UPS drivers are making $130k.

That's more than 90%+ of primary care doctors

Pay varies from state to state. My fiancee is a NP and she makes more than that and when she was a RN she made near that amount. 130k is pretty low for a primary care doctor, but I'm guessing you're in a state with no income tax and possibly low cost of living.

Very disappointed with the right shoe toebox wash especially after having to cop resell. Anyone bleach thier pairs to get a better result?
20220404_121415.jpg

This is 100% wrong. This was in 2018 when I personally knew drivers making this much money because they get sh** load of overtime. I tried to become a diver in 2017 cus of the money the drivers I knew was making but you have to work in the warehouse for 4 years just to get promoted to driver. Now they make even more since Covid hit and mostly everything is delivery plus they’re unionized.

Hey...prove me wrong and I'll believe you that in NorCal they make a MINUMUM of $130k. 🤷‍♂️ Until then?.......:lol:

Patta’s, concepts, 2017 anniversary made in china sq, they did pretty good work on my end.
Starting to see on stockx far out regular box, i thought it was only the extra that released
I don't think they were sold without the special packaging. I think people are just selling them without everything that was included.

Im sure some of you (hell a lot maybe) are familiar with New Balance’d put 997s festival pack. I own the one that is inspired by Jimi Hendrix’s attire and guitar strap at Woodstock (first pic). Nike and Concepts clearly took this idea and ran with it a bit farther. Heck even the laces, albeit not the same width, are the same style.

Also, love the wash I got, mostly light with hits of dark.
BB44EE9E-090D-4A94-BEE9-CE62FCCA60A9.jpeg

1E964A49-806E-4BE5-8ABE-7DF1DDDA1DDB.jpeg
36588868-856E-42F9-9F8C-31B5EEB53844.jpeg
0D67EE58-A248-4D57-BB90-B8D1A0B74B0D.jpeg
Um…. maybe because I’m not into NewBalance, but Nike did a better job with the whole Woodstock/hippe look. IMO

Hey...prove me wrong and I'll believe you that in NorCal they make a MINUMUM of $130k. 🤷‍♂️ Until then?.......:lol:
Not including the OT they make. Las Vegas where the UPS driver tried to take the air maxes still making great money since cost of living is much cheaper in Vegas so still makes no sense why he would risk his job smdh
7AE36183-98F8-4187-AF84-306F13E32590.png

Back
Top Bottom