THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

(please excuse the terrible IG update lol)
Cobblestone (wmns)
and Kasinas slated for Nike EU June 18th and 30th
Screenshot_20220529-154435_Instagram.jpg

For those that have painted the Swooshes for the AlMOSt Elephant NBYs, which variation of Angelus did you opt for?

I didn't realize there were a couple lol

- Turquoise
- Blue Turquoise
- Gift Box Blue
- South Beach

Quoting cause I’d like to do the same. After all the back and forth I went with the generic atmos 😂. I’ll never own the real ones cause even though I can, I dont want to spend that much on them.

On another note, the Lighter Safari print (Photon Dust) will definitely used if there's another restock for at least two new designs!

IMG_8481.JPG

Wow, that last pair is very close to what I wanted to make with my access but ultimately passed, except I wanted to use a black sock liner so I made a quick edit to see what it would look like:

Damn, should've pulled the trigger

87897987.png

Wow, that last pair is very close to what I wanted to make with my access but ultimately passed, except I wanted to use a black sock liner so I made a quick edit to see what it would look like:

Damn, should've pulled the trigger

87897987.png

I didn't realize until now that this design utilized two different colored quarters and different Safari print mudguards. The difference is subtle!

I've got to say that the Grey Quarter >>> Sand Drift though!
IMG_8480.JPG

(please excuse the terrible IG update lol)
Cobblestone (wmns)
and Kasinas slated for Nike EU June 18th and 30th
Screenshot_20220529-154435_Instagram.jpg

I'd like to give those "Cobblestones" a shot if they hit US SNKRS. However, you KNOW I'd rather have an NBY over all AM1 releases! :emoji_sweat_smile:

Quoting cause I’d like to do the same. After all the back and forth I went with the generic atmos 😂. I’ll never own the real ones cause even though I can, I dont want to spend that much on them.

I owned the OGs, but I sold them because of the creases back then! I honestly care less about about the OGs and retros since I won't have to worry about the creases with the Mesh base I opted for. I also went with Turquoise accents to liven them up a bit (sole and air unit).

Tbh idk what materials I ordered and I can’t look it up.

We’ll see when they get here but these colors just seem so different then the mock-ups on NBY. All good.

Yea those kasinas are looking like a challenge. If resale isn’t stupid, I’ll try but I’ve already accepted how those will go

Back
Top Bottom