THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea, understood but the prices between the two platforms are normally somewhat similar or at least in the same ballpark. You're probably right though but seeing $400-500 versus $1700 was weirder than normal.
The Goat app just sucks. It makes it a pain to flip to offers to see what people are actually offering. Their entire interface is just awful.

Anyone try switching countries on the Nike app and successfully placing an order to another country?

My mom lives in Ireland, and I’m trying to order shoes and have them delivered to her address but I keep getting a “payment not completed” error. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or it just won’t allow it since I’m physically in the US. Of course Nike CS in Ireland isnt open at 330am GMT.

Anyone try switching countries on the Nike app and successfully placing an order to another country?

My mom lives in Ireland, and I’m trying to order shoes and have them delivered to her address but I keep getting a “payment not completed” error. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong, or it just won’t allow it since I’m physically in the US. Of course Nike CS in Ireland isnt open at 330am GMT.
Na singledout singledout tried to do this when he was in Dubai and had issues. I even logged into his account while he was there and tried to order for him and it still wouldn't let me.

Yea, understood but the prices between the two platforms are normally somewhat similar or at least in the same ballpark. You're probably right though but seeing $400-500 versus $1700 was weirder than normal.

I think those sellers are thinking it's going to be limited to South Korea or most stock will be there leaving buyers at a disadvantage. Plus they can price their sneakers at whatever price they want. Who knows they might get lucky and people are willing to spend close to $1K or more. Also, take into account the Kasina Dunks are doing very well in the aftermarket. I like them quite a bit. But I'm not going to pay that much over retail to get a pair.

I made this exact shoe in April but I had the thick suede material instead of the leather on the toe box smh I'm still waiting for them but this makes me want them even more

From a distance, they aren’t bad, when I zoomed in, I’m not not liking it. I prefer my NBY

Attachments

• 095E04A3-7C09-4F8A-A0EE-66FF338088C2.jpeg
    095E04A3-7C09-4F8A-A0EE-66FF338088C2.jpeg
    356 KB · Views: 149
Just talking to myself I guess:
Spent a hour trying to explain and teach my elderly parents in Seoul how to use Snkrs and what all this was about. (unsuccessful)
I feel regretful for wasting the most important resource (Time) for basically money (savings) when I could've just spent a hour talking to them about life.

I guess I can't blame a reseller's hustle before I blame myself for help creating the demand for that hustle.
Would really like to have these Kasinas, but I guess if I really wanted them I'll just have to pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom