THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ended up grabbing the 2016 Safaris last week since Nike won't give me NBY access. Might grab cobblestones if price is reasonable.

Probably not a popular opinion but for me the size? exclusive are the least wearable pair of those I own.
20220629_150428.jpg
20220629_150338.jpg
20220629_150310.jpg

Does anybody have Kasina and last year’s Clot am1? Requesting a sizing comparison on the two please :D
I'm torn on whether to order an 11.5 in the Kasina or a 12.

Edit: leaning 11.5 and gonna toss in a bid

Last edited:
So when it's all said and done... would you and also you other guys waiting.... rather have had them already or take on the wait and gotten them cheaper with a discount code applied. I'll gladly take the latter.
I might try for the latter. It’s the lack of communication, dates moving, different reps saying different dates, and others who made the same exact shoes getting theirs early that make this frustrating. But if Nike is willing to apply the discount, bonus, I will gladly wait. I’ve got more shoes than I need.

So when it's all said and done... would you and also you other guys waiting.... rather have had them already or take on the wait and gotten them cheaper with a discount code applied. I'll gladly take the latter.

Later, wouldn't wear them any time soon.

If you don’t like the ashy suede from the ids try Angelus Suede Renew. I sprayed the suede and the next day it still looks good and not ashy/faded. You can see the difference.

KVN

Attachments

• 4C3DD234-A249-4DAF-8F26-965E40AC2E12.jpeg
    4C3DD234-A249-4DAF-8F26-965E40AC2E12.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 34C1F828-BAB3-4118-9AFC-8A0ACE1894C9.jpeg
    34C1F828-BAB3-4118-9AFC-8A0ACE1894C9.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 55110EC4-DFF0-45A4-8717-A0B87CEF97DB.jpeg
    55110EC4-DFF0-45A4-8717-A0B87CEF97DB.jpeg
    408.7 KB · Views: 138
If you don’t like the ashy suede from the ids try Angelus Suede Renew. I sprayed the suede and the next day it still looks good and not ashy/faded. You can see the difference.

KVN

Looking good.

I haven’t gotten the NBY access yet however I wanted to make the size? Safaris because I’m not dropping 2k Canadian on a pair.

The only thing I don’t like about the NBY version is that the black safari has a lot of “grey holes.” I’d like it to look more solid black.

You guys think it would be okay to paint over that with black angelus paint? I’ve never painted a shoe so just wondering

I might try for the latter. It’s the lack of communication, dates moving, different reps saying different dates, and others who made the same exact shoes getting theirs early that make this frustrating. But if Nike is willing to apply the discount, bonus, I will gladly wait. I’ve got more shoes than I need.
So hope the other guys in the same boat see this. Make sure to get yall code.... apply it and keep the waiting. As said... pretty sure yall got other shoes yall can wear lol

Looking good.

I haven’t gotten the NBY access yet however I wanted to make the size? Safaris because I’m not dropping 2k Canadian on a pair.

The only thing I don’t like about the NBY version is that the black safari has a lot of “grey holes.” I’d like it to look more solid black.

You guys think it would be okay to paint over that with black angelus paint? I’ve never painted a shoe so just wondering

I am thinking about doing that to my pair on just the swoosh, I think it should be fine. My only concern is making sure its matte and not overly shiny.

So hope the other guys in the same boat see this. Make sure to get yall code.... apply it and keep the waiting. As said... pretty sure yall got other shoes yall can wear lol
I was debating on doing it as well. If I did I would thin out the paint with netural or water then paint it. A thinner mix should be able to keep the texture

KVN

KVN

Nice, minus will do the same, love the look of it.

Btw, breh, you've been here from the 99 into two thousand!!!

That's some longevity.

Reactions: kvn
Back
Top Bottom