THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

All 3 of the IDs I've made......not bad
50C22730-7830-43CC-A2B8-2E3232AC8CAA.jpeg
305ECF15-BBAF-461A-A5FB-9E17EFBB1F0B.jpeg
324F8EB9-70D8-4573-9921-4E3952DD5B76.jpeg
That last one is hard 🔥

Random question, who here is part of the SoleSavy community as well?

Seeing all these dope designs by everyone reminds of the albeit Air Max 90 SoleSavy pair.

P

how many pairs did you get last time cuz I remember you in here talking about you got friends, neighbors, coworkers, and aunties to give you their access.

:emoji_laughing: Only three from last time. I ordered the wrong size for my female coworker’s access. I didn’t realize they were in WMNs sizing for her. :smh:

I would’ve/should’ve had five designs if I didn’t f%#+ up with that order. I think checking out through rakuten for my design from Round 2 got it cancelled d/t incorrect CC info. I only have three now.

Shooting for five if there’s a round four. Going to ask even more coworkers/F&F this time because these options are GOATed in my book. I really don’t care about any other AM1 releases that dropped this year.

:emoji_laughing: Only three from last time. I ordered the wrong size for my female coworker’s access. I didn’t realize they were in WMNs sizing for her. :smh:

I would’ve/should’ve had five designs if I didn’t f%#+ up with that order. I think checking out through rakuten for my design from Round 2 got it cancelled d/t incorrect CC info. I only have three now.

Shooting for five if there’s a round four. Going to ask even more coworkers/F&F this time because these options are GOATed in my book. I really don’t care about any other AM1 releases that dropped this year.
The definition of go hard or go home.

Back
Top Bottom