THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20220718_221708.jpg

At least you weren’t waiting around for the shoes for weeks and weeks.

peeps blaming NDC messed it up. They had to "rush" through the options...
IIrc they had enough time. smh

How would you know if you weren’t able to make one 🤔

Folks in this thread felt the sense of urgency because we all knew it was a limited time only situation but didn’t know exactly how long it’d be up. Nike could have done a better job of communicating that.

But if they did that, there probably wouldn’t be so much hype and demand for NBY. Even people like me who haven’t used it in decades want to get in on it.

How would you know if you weren’t able to make one 🤔

Folks in this thread felt the sense of urgency because we all knew it was a limited time only situation but didn’t know exactly how long it’d be up. Nike could have done a better job of communicating that.

But if they did that, there probably wouldn’t be so much hype and demand for NBY. Even people like me who haven’t used it in decades want to get in on it.
I remember that the link of the 1st wave was working a specific time, at least few days.
So everybody had a lot of time to play with the options and save the designs for the 2nd wave.

I got “Elusive Access” the first round, did a diddybop in the kitchen, went to make my pair, which took about ~45mins. Got to checkout and it was no longer available.

Got access for the third round and promptly fumbled and rushed, sweat handed-ly to checkout pickin the options I had from the first round (I hope :lol:) . Foh if you don’t think there’s a reason/chance/opportunity for a “mistake/accident”:lol:

I can't speak on what happened with/to other "peeps", all I know is I didn't get access until later in the day on 5/23. I didn't get access to any of the other rounds so when this one popped up later in the day I felt like I had to rush and get it submitted.

I got access twice and both times the app said they were "reserved for 24hrs". I made both of my designs in the morning and didnt check them out until the afternoon.

I got access for Round 2 (cancelled… due to me checking out on Rakuten for cashback… I think :smh:) and Round 3 (successful without any option errors) on my main account.

For Round 2, my coworker allowed me to use his login for another successful design without any errors. For Round 3, the same coworker let me use his login again for another successful design without any errors.

For Round 3 again, my female coworker let me use her login. I didn’t add the design to the cart until three hours after the notification was received. Before I did, I THROUGHLY double checked each and every option then checked out. ONE THING I didn’t check was the SIZE. Since she’s a female, the AM1 sizes are preset to each user’s gender. I didn’t realize it until one month after asking about an update. SMDH. That design looked so GOOD!

A6184094-F184-436E-9359-ABAD51D42104.jpeg

My heart aches a bit every time I see these :emoji_sweat_smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom