THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just bought crepes for $132 shipped from the Creme link. Wanted em just didn’t wanna spend $180.

Those and Fire Red 3s are the only two releases I picked up this year, and I’m okay with that. Now if they bring back OGs or Infrared 90s …. My 2017 and 2010 pairs are getting a little tired.

Not my cup of tea but 50% off the Hangul's via Wish.

CODE: Day1

Just bought crepes for $132 shipped from the Creme link. Wanted em just didn’t wanna spend $180.

Those and Fire Red 3s are the only two releases I picked up this year, and I’m okay with that. Now if they bring back OGs or Infrared 90s …. My 2017 and 2010 pairs are getting a little tired.
They just released the recrafted Infrareds a couple years ago.

I’m so glad the Orange Magma came in extended sizing. Was able to grab my UK11.
135429E5-31CF-4621-A5A4-BD7149055F82.jpeg
Who has extended sizing?

Edit: I just read the other response - disregard.

Has anybody used a 3rd party forwarder service to get around the EU shops limitations to ship Nike products to the US? If so any recommendations and know what it costs?

Has anybody used a 3rd party forwarder service to get around the EU shops limitations to ship Nike products to the US? If so any recommendations and know what it costs?

Its gonna be expensive. The exchange rate is gonna hurt first and foremost, euros might not be so bad but GBP is rough. Also there will be VAT added since you are purchasing/shipping in europe. The actually shipping service will probably be at least another $40-$50 depending on who you use. Depending on the shoe/size its probably gonna be cheaper to just pay resell.

Footwork today... finally unds these babies. More comfy than any air max 1 I have!

20221219_113832.jpg
Damn this shoe is nice. This pair was kind of a corner turn for me. I know that sounds weird but I got a couple pairs in and they just got tossed in a pile bc I had so many other pairs. Same with all of new Patta pack. And 2 of the 2 Concepts. If I have too many shoes to fit something this good into the rotation, it's too many shoes. So now I'm selling off a lot pairs and man it feels good. Had been wanting to do it for a while but always put it off. I don't have an absurd goal like 25 pairs or anything bc that's just not realistic for me but getting it down to a couple hundred will be an awesome feeling. Thanks for posting, made me feel better about my decision lol

Damn this shoe is nice. This pair was kind of a corner turn for me. I know that sounds weird but I got a couple pairs in and they just got tossed in a pile bc I had so many other pairs. Same with all of new Patta pack. And 2 of the 2 Concepts. If I have too many shoes to fit something this good into the rotation, it's too many shoes. So now I'm selling off a lot pairs and man it feels good. Had been wanting to do it for a while but always put it off. I don't have an absurd goal like 25 pairs or anything bc that's just not realistic for me but getting it down to a couple hundred will be an awesome feeling. Thanks for posting, made me feel better about my decision lol

Glad to hear bro and in the same boat. Time to keep what I actually wear and love. Still need the grey pair!

Its gonna be expensive. The exchange rate is gonna hurt first and foremost, euros might not be so bad but GBP is rough. Also there will be VAT added since you are purchasing/shipping in europe. The actually shipping service will probably be at least another $40-$50 depending on who you use. Depending on the shoe/size its probably gonna be cheaper to just pay resell.
OK thanks for the info. Good to know potentially for future releases. So dumb they didn't release any bigger sizes here.

What size are you? dblplay1212 dblplay1212 :emoji_eyes:
lol us10.5/11. Just selling most on StockX. Really not trying to negotiate a few dollars here and there hundreds of times. I have so many pairs I've won 1-2 times, no clue what I'll do with those. Will probably just keep most. Just sell of all the ds stuff I never liked enough to rock immediately. Already sold a few pairs.

Urawa literally worn 1x - $1000
Black Patta (real Patta, not new pack lol) 9/10 - $1800
Patriots 9.5/10 and og Crepes 9/10 but both need swaps at this point - $1000

Got offered $3k on purple patta but holding those for now. Only pairs I know I'm keeping is Cherrywoods and all the og reds. Everything else is up for debate lol. I just don't rotate like I used to. That was fun with 50 pairs but I got outta control lol. Really going to concentrate more on quality over quantity. It's taken all I can to pass on these ugly duckings but I've stayed strong so far bc I know damn well I'm not going to wear them. They look great though.

I know you got a few pairs of vast greys and or platinums. I’ll take a pair of those off your hands.

Back
Top Bottom