THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These like look any average general release.

lol no they don't. I mean all shoes are similar, not like some are dipped in 24k gold, but that shoe is awesome on several levels to me. I can honestly say that's the one am1 I really want that I don't have. Biggest regret in sneakers is not buying the size 11 that StadiumGoods had for $7500. Sent to a buddy and he copped within 5 minutes smh. That was maybe 2018/2019. Next pair I saw in my size was $15k and I'm just not doing that. Incredible shoe though and only 55 pairs.

White pattas way overrated.
White/gray safari and all leather, these easily better visually. Hypebeasts of course are gonna always disagree lol
I respect your opinion but I already have the pattas and a pair of AM ID safari print. So to get another summit white pair? I rather wait till 3.26.

lol no they don't. I mean all shoes are similar, not like some are dipped in 24k gold, but that shoe is awesome on several levels to me. I can honestly say that's the one am1 I really want that I don't have. Biggest regret in sneakers is not buying the size 11 that StadiumGoods had for $7500. Sent to a buddy and he copped within 5 minutes smh. That was maybe 2018/2019. Next pair I saw in my size was $15k and I'm just not doing that. Incredible shoe though and only 55 pairs.
Hmmmm 7500.... 15k. Sheesh

If those can make a comeback, I'd LOVE to see the Pompidou Centre cw return but with a mesh base!
jordan-melo-m12-av3735_002_e_prem-e1537283539100.jpg

Speaking of which!...
Air Max 1 - Tinker.png
Need a pair of the KRSS, don’t care for the Pompidou and I should’ve bought a pair of these when they came out, so I can give my Anni a rest

Last edited:
So I went to my storage this week to pick up some stuff I sold and I noticed I had these sitting. I opened the box and seen a little bit of yellow on the tongue. I sprayed a little bit of oxy clean and threw them to wash. . Now, 8/10 new.

Attachments

• F135FC67-D1D9-4AF0-92F7-B85DB1728D10.jpeg
    F135FC67-D1D9-4AF0-92F7-B85DB1728D10.jpeg
    450.8 KB · Views: 161
  • 2049C803-2F75-4611-93A5-7D4BFE89F4BB.jpeg
    2049C803-2F75-4611-93A5-7D4BFE89F4BB.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 641
Hmmmm 7500.... 15k. Sheesh
Yea that $7500 was a tough pill. One of those you sit and think about and then ask yourself wtf you're doing. Decided it was too rich for me, sent to a buddy, he copped right away. Same guy bought two pairs of Albert Heijn the next week bc they don't come up often so he just had to do both lol. That's when I realized I'm not built for this lol. He's a great guy though, taught me a ton about obscure pairs that few even know exist, and told his daughters to send the Masters to me if something ever happens to him.

Yea that $7500 was a tough pill. One of those you sit and think about and then ask yourself wtf you're doing. Decided it was too rich for me, sent to a buddy, he copped right away. Same guy bought two pairs of Albert Heijn the next week bc they don't come up often so he just had to do both lol. That's when I realized I'm not built for this lol. He's a great guy though, taught me a ton about obscure pairs that few even know exist, and told his daughters to send the Masters to me if something ever happens to him.
Ahhhh the last part.

Went to the Orange outlet and they didn't have the Pecans out, asked an employee if he they had them and he said he would go to the back and check. Found it kind of strange that they would hold them in the backroom, while others had put them out. Didn't have my size so walked away empty handed. :smh:

Surprised we don't have any release info for the big bubble other than SNKRS on the 26th. Other retailers? Looking forward to this release.

Back
Top Bottom