THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So what's the official release date for the big bubbles?

A6C9B9A6-C8F2-4F89-84B7-C66242FF2126.jpeg

Why even release kids' sizes without the big bubble? I mean the freak'n shoe is called big bubble. If they can't pull it off from a construction point of view, just don't offer those sizes....things that make you go hmmm....

Why even release kids' sizes without the big bubble? I mean the freak'n shoe is called big bubble. If they can't pull it off from a construction point of view, just don't offer those sizes....things that make you go hmmm....
They’re not referred to as big bubble for the kids listings, unlike the women’s and men’s. They’re being marketed as normal AM1s. i personally wouldn't mind another pair of sport red normal am1s

Last edited:
Aren't shimas sitting on ndc right now in basically a fsr?.... People need to learn patience, all the airmax1s go below retail. Only exception lately has been ironstones... Which are super dope imo.

Y’all really flipped on the bubble pairs huh.

Passed on them for now, might consider them eventually tho…

My anniversary pair is still barely worn, will hold me off for a while.

Y’all really flipped on the bubble pairs huh.

Passed on them for now, might consider them eventually tho…

My anniversary pair is still barely worn, will hold me off for a while.
I'm with you I think I'll wait....

I'm not sure if it's we've flipped because they are nice, but I think with the combination of 3/26 coming up, it's the shoe du jour that's for sure. It's the shoe that's taking up our headspace for now till that next AM1 that gives us that dopamine hit takes its spot.

Back
Top Bottom