THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

USA might get the shaft on this round of IDs

Could be payback for UK not getting safari options

I can see this happening. BUT… if they also hit the US, I can FINALLY replace my dark-aged Kennedy NIKEiDs

IMG_6483.jpeg

IMG_5094.jpeg

No more hating sneakaprince sneakaprince in secret because he got them 30days ago and my store told me no.
Nah bro I still don't got these. I got my LTPTs but I have yet to even see these in person. I'm waiting on the discount as well.

Can't believe cats was trying to downplay those chilis.

Easily a shoe I would double on for the right price.

Could you get a proxy shipper for the nikeID?

Nike has most of the known ones blocked, might be some they don't know about. Also your billing and shipping address won't match which could give you some problems. Maybe you can get around it using PayPal but maybe not. Keep in mind retail is $225 after conversion from GBP plus you're looking at least another $40 for a proxy shipper.

Does any one has the Escapes and the chili 2.0s know if the mesh is the same? Im not a fan of the mesh on the Escapes and if anyone has the Jades in hand know how the mesh is? I have both and the way and I can't tell by pictures how it is. thanx

Lol I copped the Fuchsia AM 1s earlier, swore to my wife I was done for the summer, and then I see these IDs. I'm a leather AM 1s junkie. I'm bout t cave and import them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 10.48.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 10.48.55 PM.png
    788 KB · Views: 287
  • Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 10.50.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 10.50.33 PM.png
    749.4 KB · Views: 305
Jade’s…

Jade’s…

Sure wanna grab these...Not gonna though. Copped the chili's today. Gonna chill...dang it man...

Back
Top Bottom