Nike-Air-Max-1-Familia-FN0598-200-6.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Familia-FN0598-200-7.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-1-Familia-FN0598-200-9.jpg

Nike Air Max 1 Familia FN0598-200 Insoles

Nike-Air-Max-1-Familia-FN0598-200-11.jpg

Nike Air Max 1 Familia FN0598-200 Packaging
I'm not mexican nor Latin, but these are straight fire i'd rock :pimp:

I do agree.
Only thing that's really missing is a separate rear panel option, and it's weird to not have a mesh option on the collar - matching the toebox material.

Agree 100%. Mesh collar would have helped immensely. Rear panel as well, but you know nike and these IDs, they never quite give you enough options, close but its always something missing. I think the build quality is lacking to some extent, probably cause they're slapping em together in record time. But material quality is A1.

Damn seeing these pics has me sold on making a couple pairs. The leather pairs look good but the quality of leather looks weak. Pairs with the croc are looking nice but seems like it’s going to be hit or miss on the mudguard area. Wheres the NBY Hold Tight pics?

Respectfully, there's some bad ones out there.
😂I saw some on FB and shared pics but everybody in here did well.
I saw one pair in here I’d mow the lawn in but that was material not design.
The Leather mudguard looks bad period.
Swoosh too.
Toeboxes and collars. It exception I saw

2nd pair arrived. Croc looks more reasonable on this pair but not sure how I ended up with a leather toe box smh. Was anticipating sending these back after seeing pics of the croc print. Probably would have kept them if they were mesh like they were supposed to be.

20230822_181928_1.gif
Those nice, that ultra marine is nice, first I'm seeing of it...glad I did a pair with that... Really pops, gives me that 90s airmax color vibe.🔥

My first of 4 came in, this one my poor man Kidrobots:

image_50371329.JPG

Pretty happy overall! Comparing to the originals, the pink and tan hits aren't as dark, but I'm not gonna complain. Also, the toebox is mesh instead of leather, but that's my preference.

Since I thought these were going to sell out, I ended up just copying the Yeezy Net, TS Olive, and Hold Tights for my remaining pairs. I'll post these as soon as I receive them.
These are great!

Mine are here! The croc rubs off super easy, took an eraser to them for a little and it is indeed white underneath. Kinda planned on it to go with the leather, so awesome!
20230822_170643.jpg

I think I’m back opting for Croc print now lol

What’s the material of the Croc print?

Embossed leather. Thematerials are ok, not quite dirty denim suede nice, but better than felt. I'm going to get all the ore color off soon!

2nd pair arrived. Croc looks more reasonable on this pair but not sure how I ended up with a leather toe box smh. Was anticipating sending these back after seeing pics of the croc print. Probably would have kept them if they were mesh like they were supposed to be.

20230822_181928_1.gif
Is that light ultramarine?

Back
Top Bottom