THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Another pair in. This is one with the olive mesh, again another color that looks different depending on the angle, lighting and surrounding colors smh. Definitely has an olive tint to it which stands out against the smoke gray mud. Anyway, olive mesh, smoke gray mud, bone u-throat and collar, ore side panel, ultramarine swoosh. All nubuck. Sundial logo, eyelet, and midsole. Thought I would return these but I like em despite the olive not being as I expected. Definitely keeping. I'll try to get some better pics of the olive in sunlight tomorrow.

20230824_195110.jpg

20230824_194901.jpg

20230824_194820_1.gif

Another pair in. This is one with the olive mesh, again another color that looks different depending on the angle, lighting and surrounding colors smh. Definitely has an olive tint to it which stands out against the smoke gray mud. Anyway, olive mesh, smoke gray mud, bone u-throat and collar, ore side panel, ultramarine swoosh. All nubuck. Sundial logo, eyelet, and midsole. Thought I would return these but I like em despite the olive not being as I expected. Definitely keeping. I'll try to get some better pics of the olive in sunlight tomorrow.

20230824_195110.jpg

20230824_194901.jpg

20230824_194820_1.gif
As mentioned earlier the mudguard factors into the perception of the mesh color. Since my mudguard on my pair is olive.... hopefully that helps

Dang, they

20230824_195110.jpg

20230824_194901.jpg

20230824_194820_1.gif
Tbh, the shape alone makes these nice. Colors work...I like em. I got tracking for a few of mine and says Monday delivery. That would be a 8 day turnaround.

Not mine. For those not checking out the reddit thread, someone posted these. Looks like medium olive nubuck for the quarter and mudguard. Gives a better look at the lt lemon twist. Nice pair.

The Olive looks Brown with that lighting, which is how I'd like the UNDFTD design to look like! It looks like nine more will be ordered... SMH.

Last edited:
Another NBY Tip:

If you already placed an order but forgot what exact color and/or material you opted for, follow this sequence:

Open the Nike app with the email you ordered through > Profile > Orders > Locate Design in question > Tap, “Buy It Again” > Go to “Bag” > Tap Design in question > Customize.

After all that, you will see what you selected for each option.

20230824_195110.jpg

20230824_194901.jpg

20230824_194820_1.gif

These are flames... definitely copying your homework on this one lol

Are the collar and accents white leather or bone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom