THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This is her design but she wants to work on it more tomorrow.

20230905_193735.jpg
If she goes with the white midsole outsole combo then that’s the real mistake

For those that have returned NBY’s, do you go the Return or Exchange route? I ordered my size 11.5 in Women’s, the flip flop sizing they did threw me off. Also the Blue looks more purple on my pair.
I returned my very first pair to my local Nike store and no issues. Ordered the wrong size. They said they would put them on the wall if there's nothing custom (name) on the shoe.

What's the lace length?
I’m a sz 10 (10.5 in NBY). I like 54” length for the first colored eyelet. I think factory lace is about 50” from my estimate on this size, and depending on how tight you lace could be the right length for going 1 less than me. 45” feels a little short but that’s just my preference.

Sorry to ask - can someone throw the correct size? App and info about their releases? I feel like I see the mix of “they don’t ship Nike internationally” and responders always saying they do. Looks like 9/29 for their release and want to make sure I have a chance to grab

More like vacation with that fit, j/k

Haha only in my mind
Sorry to ask - can someone throw the correct size? App and info about their releases? I feel like I see the mix of “they don’t ship Nike internationally” and responders always saying they do. Looks like 9/29 for their release and want to make sure I have a chance to grab

Havent paid resale in a while, so I wont be too upset about it.

Yeah, I need a link with the size? release to get shipped to the US

Back
Top Bottom