THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot_20230908-080228.png

Size? does ship internationally to roughly 115 countries. Shipping to the US is about $20 though.

In all fairness, I've been charged that amount domestically by boutiques before. I wasn't tripping because it is usually for a shoe I really want that I can't find in my size anywhere else.

they don't ship to US

First pair in.
Size 9.5 feels great I’m a 9.5/10
Quality feels better than recent GRs
No complaints at all
Bro I love these. Would you mind telling me what color you used for the mesh Toebox/Upper versus Mudguard? I’m trying to design these but mesh Smoke Grey isn’t an option, did you use Iron Ore?

placed a 2nd order for the BB obsidian on SVD and got 5 bux discount from the credit that i have saved up from my first pair of BB obsidians that i copped a few hours ago, small discount is better than no discount lol

If they were 150 like they’re supposed to be I would checkout. I’ll try my luck tomorrow with SNKRS and Rakuten.

do they charge tax/shipping as well? if so, no bueno
No tax for me. $160 plus $12 shipping. I'm fine paying an extra $10 to get them. Big sizes are over $200 on stockx, i'm not willing to risk it.

I, in the US, got the unc Jordan 1 lows from Size? last year. IDK about this no shipping to the states 😅

Back
Top Bottom