THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FUCHSIA’s
744C7AB1-4001-4DF0-AC63-DEBE7B7D9004.jpeg

03ECA21A-5819-4FB7-BDCF-577B4BA7EACD.jpeg

which polo shorts are those?

that was an "actual" answer, if you wear them, then they are going to crease anyways, so why does it matter much, unless you putting them in a glass box. As you know Nike is going to do Nike despite how you think things should be thats all.
idk man I've had a few pair of am1's that I've worn a lot and I haven't had any toeboxes turn into a wrinkled ballsack.

Thanks ! They have quite a variety of lace styles
Is the best style for air max 1, , 45 inch ?

I go with the "Jordan 1" 45 inch laces. I buy both white and sail pretty regularly and Lace Lab quality is very good. Just threw some in my '86 Obsidians and they're so much better than the thin laces they come with.

Bruvs, before I go the route in buying the recent obsidians off of Goat/StockX in a size 13, does anyone have any leads for a retail pair in size 13?

Back at wit em. Got the other orange laces I wanted to use to replace them but they just too dark... so these are just gonna stay. Have some black ones so will def throw them on em.
20230914_161552.jpg
Good job 👍....black laces imo will make these even that much nicer.

Where is the best place to pick up white shoe laces ?
Before I picked some up at Converse, but the are sold out.

I get my flat laces for AM1 from AliExpress.

1Pair Flat Shoelaces 60-180cm for Sneakers 8mm Fabric Shoe Laces Color Shoe Lace Boot Laces for Shoes Classic Soft Shoestrings

It takes about ten days to receive, but for less than $1 per pair, I order in bulk.

Back
Top Bottom