THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was a little concerned unboxing these with the QC talk but I’m satisfied. On one shoe the suede is a little bit longer but you can just run your finger over it and it stays laid down. 1/2 size down fits better imo. They are much better in person!
IMG_1439.jpeg
IMG_1438.jpeg
IMG_1436.jpeg
if that's the case I might have an 11, I went up .5 smh

I know this has been discussed before but was going to order some white 54” laces from converse to replace the ones in the BBs. Is this the same length as the stock pair?

i’m an 8.5M and have usually ordered 48” laces

just a heads up, the white and beige laces i’ve ordered from converse tend to be a bit thinner than nike ones.

i’m an 8.5M and have usually ordered 48” laces

just a heads up, the white and beige laces i’ve ordered from converse tend to be a bit thinner than nike ones.

I see. That might defeat the purpose since the BB laces are already on and thinner side. Thanks for the heads up.

If you want to replace the OG Olive NBY laces, this seller has pretty much the exact Olive hue.

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

I have the right hue of the Bone/Iron Ore/Smoke Grey already. However, they’re all already utilized on my early batch of NBYs. I need to track down which seller I scooped them from…

If you want to replace the OG Olive NBY laces, this seller has pretty much the exact Olive hue.

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

I have the right hue of the Bone/Iron Ore/Smoke Grey already. However, they’re all already utilized on my early batch of NBYs. I need to track down which seller I scooped them from…
You got a link to the laces, that pic doesn't show seller does it?

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

How's the length, can you take a pic showing them laced... thanks

You got a link to the laces, that pic doesn't show seller does it?

Right on, moe200069 moe200069 for the link! The seller has a long *** username... OBXEBM fdsighshf Store LOL

How's the length, can you take a pic showing them laced... thanks

Perfect for how I like my AM1s laced (leaving the last eyelet laceless). The conversion is 2.54cm = 1 inch.

120cm = ~48"

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

Definitely needed those. Bought a couple pair and they were way off. If you find the bone or ore sellers you should post it.

Aye, AM1 runners club lets get it!

I'm running a half next Sunday and one the following Saturday
I just ran my first 5k back in September and working towards a 10k in November. My goal is to continue running all the way up to next July to do the SF half-marathon.

Let's see how that goes.

AM1 Runners Club... makes it sound like we actually run in AM1s! LOL

If you y'all are on Strava, you can sync your runs from NRC with a GPS watch/device. They've had a few joint challenges. When you complete them, you can earn a 20% off promo an NDC purchase.

Urawa 30% off. Code: SITEWIDE30

AM1 Runners Club... makes it sound like we actually run in AM1s! LOL

If you y'all are on Strava, you can sync your runs from NRC with a GPS watch/device. They've had a few joint challenges. When you complete them, you can earn a 20% off promo an NDC purchase.
What challenges?

Back
Top Bottom