The official Air Stab thread

I had no idea that a person could de - banana a nike. Thats astounding news 
pimp.gif

C8CB8A14-078B-4139-BFB9-5499C4449232.jpeg F1B8AAA4-838F-4A93-A392-863F05FE48D1.jpeg

Was just browsing the internet searching “Air Max Stab”
Real, or fake, these two models kinda opened up my appetite for Air Stab

I hate pink, but if colorblocking (light, dark, material) can be done similar I would try these Air Stabs lol

Air Stabs need to have some collaborators, artists to endorse.

There have been a few collabs in the past. The latest releases (2014) didn't sell well at all.

Nike better fix the toebox issues on this model.

considered picking up a pair of the above at RIF LA the other day but terrified the midsole would crumble like it did on my Mita Stabs a couple of years ago. Shocked my mangos are holding up.

saw those in RIF a while back and really debated getting a pair...but was worried about crumbling. i still have a pair of mangos that seem to be holding up...but a pair of Mita's crumbled on me a couple of years ago.

saw those in RIF a while back and really debated getting a pair...but was worried about crumbling. i still have a pair of mangos that seem to be holding up...but a pair of Mita's crumbled on me a couple of years ago.

I feel you on that. those mitas and footpatrols are on my list but never seem to find them in my size or always too beat when they do pop-up. if the joints at rif were in decent shape and under 70 I would've risked it and copped. I would've copped even if they would've crumbled eventually. Just to say I got them joints. especially older runner joints that are hard to come-by nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom