The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Quote:
Looks like the Zoom Kobe I stock just went out the roof of Staples Center.

:lol:
laugh.gif
You're not joking.

Quote:
i have a question do people who really like the these Kobe 1 like them from a hopping stand-point or fashion stand-point

I think they look really nice. I like them more because I think they'll be great on-court but I would wear them with jeans. I'll probably get one pair for playing in and one for just wearing.

^^^Same here one to ball one to lounge in. i like all three aspects of the shoe. i actually like the way it looks, it also seems like this shoe would perform well, and last but not least...ITS KOBE'S NIKE SIGNATURE SHOE!
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

SOSAIII how is the view from there.Im probably getting some tickets for seats up there.Is the view good?
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
go 49ers and Lakers

^ same here.. one to ball in.. and one to chill in... and one to collect of course...
2 more weeks.. can't wait

i have heard nothing about the black.yellow/white coming out in Feb and it will take much more than a Nike rep for me to believe it. most of the reps have NO clue and could care less
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

AirPhllipines - not too good i think one level lower is the way to go.

I got my fingers crossed about the black/yellow/white being a GR. sounds too good to be true.

81 @#%$ points!! WHOA.

Have ya'll heard they are making an commemorative 81 jersey? I'm getting that some other Kobe gear, and the shoes.
He scores 81, what else to get respect.

^^^serious??? hmm....I'd have to see what it looks like.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

i was talking to someone at Nike about some Air Max 2 trainers & we got into a conversation about kicks & then Kobe, & I asked him about the black/yellows. he said they were a hyperstrike of only 16 pairs to Undefeated, & that's probably it for that colorway. Only thing to do is wait & see.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I got a Finish Line catalog in the mail today and there is a full page on the Kobe's. There is a big picture of the sneakers showing both sides (so you can see the white side and also the side with black). They cost $130 like everyone already knows and will be available in sizes 7.5-12, 13, 14, 15. I'll scan the page if anyone wants to see it, but I have no idea how to post pics so someone will have to do it for me.

Also in case anyone was wondering...Kobe's clothes that are out now are called Izzo because Izzo is Kobe's nickname.

yea, thanks! any pics of new clothing line?

Quote:
I don't know if this has been posted already, but I got a Finish Line catalog in the mail today and there is a full page on the Kobe's. There is a big picture of the sneakers showing both sides (so you can see the white side and also the side with black). They cost $130 like everyone already knows and will be available in sizes 7.5-12, 13, 14, 15. I'll scan the page if anyone wants to see it, but I have no idea how to post pics so someone will have to do it for me.

Got the same thing, cut out the pic, stapled it to wall :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Imma be at Foot Locker on the 11th for these :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

there was no clothing in the magazine that i can remember.. although i just glimpsed through it and saw the pic of them.. ill try and get a scan in later unless someone else beats me to it

edit: here is the scan.. this is all they have for the ZK1's.. there is no clothing for any nike brand.. just 4 brand jordan pages and a 1 page VC pic.. and then the ZK1's
sorry for the decently big pic...

mjppaa.jpg

^^^you're an @#%$.....playin..You wearing them? Or displaying?

o those im displaying : )

i should be getting another pair to wear in like a week or 2 before they drop so i can ball in them : )

Well the Zoom Kobe 1 is already in the NBA Hall of Fame....

Quote:
Bryant said the Hall of Fame had called and asked for the shoes he wore in Sunday night's game. When asked if he would comply, Bryant seemed stunned, replying: "The Hall of Fame? You serious? They're so gone."

I'm not sure 100% about this but after getting much emails about the Zk1 from nike...this is the last email they sent me:

Response (Matthew) - 01/24/2006 03:10 PM
Hello Jason,

Thank you for contacting Nike about the new Kobe 1.

Unfortunately, the black/yellow color is not going to be released as a general release. This shoe was only available as a limited release and is no longer available from Nike.

So yea....no white/black/yellow. Or at least I hope this is not true....

CURLY, please confirm for us regarding this info asap....is this true or no??

Back
Top Bottom