The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

all those pics of the black and purple have already been posted a few days ago in another post
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Just recieved my navy/yellow Izzo top. It's really nice. Still waiting on the shorts.

The colorway he wore against the Cavs was so nice.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Kobe's website is launching Feb. 10th

k55si8.jpg

That's my word

[/center]

Why would they launch Kobe's site just a day before the shoes release? Doesn't seem like smart marketing to me. I am excited to see it though.

Nike BETTER release every color kobe wears it will be better for Nike by making more money but more importantly the consumers.

and has anybody else noticed that the ZK1's that are black based look bulkier compared to the white based ZK1's???
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. Hit me up on AIM: PacPunBigEazyL

^^yeah what thecolonel89 asked.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

nikebasketball.com

click vinces new section, then theres a pic of amare's force section openeing on the 26th then it shows kobes uptempo
[/b]

^^^ just the other day i was thinkin they looked like air force max, which btw is one of my favorite shoes ever

Does anybody have any info on the release date for these two colorways?

5.jpg

ka37r4.jpg

That's my word

[/center]

there is NO chance Nike will release all the colorways that Kobe wears. it would be impossible and would make no sense.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom