The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My hero academia... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️ This show ain't no joke. **** really gives me that big 3 vibe. Straight fire

I've been watching Boruto. It's actually lit. It seems to mostly ignore the manga except for the first scene.
Yeah, I've been watching the Boruto series at well.

Considering the first story arc of this show will basically be a re-hash of the Boruto movie (i.e. DB Super-style with the last 2 DBZ movies), the anime series has actually made Boruto appear "less of a ****" in comparison to the movie version where Boruto was a complete lazy, selfish prick for 95% of the movie.

For those who read hero-academia, how far along is it versus when you thing it will end? I picked up Toriko and Bleach and within in year they ended.

saw Kabaneri: the iron fortress last night at the movies. beautiful art style and personally I liked the movie. long as ***** though. 4hrs with a 10 min intermission but id definitely buy this on DVD

For those who read hero-academia, how far along is it versus when you thing it will end? I picked up Toriko and Bleach and within in year they ended.
unless it just randomly gets cancelled your good their still freshman at this point a lot of academia to go lol

Does any mess with crunchy roll??

Are the ads ridiculous? I'm tryna watch the new AOT when I get home.

Does any mess with crunchy roll??

Are the ads ridiculous? I'm tryna watch the new AOT when I get home.
Ad-block cures all.....................dead serious.

That being said, if you're trying to watch the latest episode.........they've blocked you from watching it UNLESS you pay for their monthly premium subscription.  You can still watch last week's episode without a premium subscription, but you will always be one week behind on Crunchy if you don't pay for premium.

Been watching Boruto and I think it's a solid spin-off so far, but it kinda annoys me that the kids have the exact same personality as their parents. They're pretty much the same characters.

I think they should've changed it up just a tiny bit, while still passing down the signature abilities.

I think a few of them are slightly different, but it is mostly either over exaggerations of the parents quarks, or just swapping the personality from one gender to the other. 

Hajime no Ippo :pimp:

He's finally coming back to the ring and he's gonna show the world the omni-directional Dempsey Roll. He's gonna be dropping titans faster than the recon corps. :lol:

I'm excited to see what these next two matches have in store. Takamura always brings it. :pimp:

Why does the writer insist on furthering the already beat to death horse story that is naruto? Like bruh, naruto is already solidified as one of the goats. Use your skills and expertise to make something new and refreshing. Nobody wanna watch a show about naruto and sasuke kids :smh: dude is trippin for real

Boruto's series is the creation of Kishimoto's former assistant and Studio Pierrot

Kishimoto will release a new monthly sci-fi manga either this year or next year

Last edited:
Boruto's series is the creation of Kishimoto's former assistant and Studio Pierrot

Kishimoto will release a new monthly sci-fi manga either this year or next year

Ahh ok. Makes sense. I was finna say :lol: but still. Them dudes need to move on too. I would rather see a bleach reboot since that *** never really ended anyways :lol:

Why does the writer insist on furthering the already beat to death horse story that is naruto? Like bruh, naruto is already solidified as one of the goats. Use your skills and expertise to make something new and refreshing. Nobody wanna watch a show about naruto and sasuke kids :smh: dude is trippin for real

Lol this post screams I haven't read it yet.

For the record I loved dragonball gt as a kid so random continuations were right up my alley I feel like if boruto came out when I was heavy into naruto as a kid I'd be all over it but I'm so far behind on naruto I just don't know if I could do it lol

I liked GT as a kid too. But when I got older I realized it was bad. Very bad lol

I'm prolly never gonna watch that naruto spin off. Because is even sounds like trash. "BORUTO" really? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] cmon man

Back
Top Bottom