The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

How is big mom dumb though. Who woulda seen all that coming. Like 3 different groups of ppl teamed up against her plus they had ppl from her crew working against her without her knowledge. It was honestly just a dope plan against her

Big moms not dumb so much as her information network is literally holding all info from her cause they're all afraid to get on her bad side she literally killed her son over dessert no way you can tell her you failed so I think that's what puts her at such a disadvantage

Can y'all imagine Kaido or Shanks or Whitebeard looking this lost, confused, or incompetent?

298e93f7a77241c9a9ea5d0808f13025.png

00126a3f79f14ba398f0522aecf9f0d6.png

a2e7d8b0f0e94022b3807f5f1c7059b3.png

520b93c222cc4bd5889efeac196be832.png

a3fd18ba739b445ba19ea350753b2a3f.png

This is just over two chapters btw :lol:

Last edited:
We'll have to wait and see how the landscape adjusts to that change. I have a feeling the big mangas/shows wont be impacted too much, while other series that dont always update on time will probably take even longer.

Currently watching "91 Days".

Just reminded me that I've yet to finish this. Thanks :smokin

The top torrent site on the internet has finally been shutdown............NYAA Torrents.

https://torrentfreak.com/anime-torrent-site-nyaa-goes-down-after-domain-name-deactivation-170502/

Yes fellas, this does impact Anime Streaming and your Manga downloads............because the source data for your manga and anime mostly come from NYAA.

[Video][/Video]

4c3f5dcba5889097e73b87612fc72ce8_shea-pattersons-performance-against-texas-am-was-groundbreaking-pour-some-out-for-the-homies-meme_500-281.gif

lol don't forget kingdom hates one piece. :rofl:

I don't hate One Piece, I love it actually

It just gets unnecessarily goofy sometimes, it lacks tension, villains are hit and miss, pacing is sometimes terrible, the buildup and climax for every arc hasn't been good since Marineford

Also AOT and HxH >>>>>>>One Piece [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I don't hate One Piece, I love it actually

It just gets unnecessarily goofy sometimes, it lacks tension, villains are hit and miss, pacing is sometimes terrible, the buildup and climax for every arc hasn't been good since Marineford

Also AOT and HxH >>>>>>>One Piece [emoji]128526[/emoji]
we'll just have to agree to disagree one piece is goofy by design & That extends to villains whether it's their design or personality (spandam, gecko moriah, ceaser clown)
The only bad pacing I'd say is during parts of dressrosa,
And the mysteries of all the buildups and the world building climax really is my favorite part of any arc

Honestly I get more emotional investment from one piece than I do from hxh or aot and I love them all

The top torrent site on the internet has finally been shutdown............NYAA Torrents.

https://torrentfreak.com/anime-torrent-site-nyaa-goes-down-after-domain-name-deactivation-170502/

Yes fellas, this does impact Anime Streaming and your Manga downloads............because the source data for your manga and anime mostly come from NYAA.
We'll have to wait and see how the landscape adjusts to that change. I have a feeling the big mangas/shows wont be impacted too much, while other series that dont always update on time will probably take even longer.
The ppl of the internets didn't take long to find a new place to replace Nyaa..............

Say hello (or hello again if you've used it in the past) to ANIDEX

A lot of the anime fansubbers/anime stream rippers/anime RAW uploaders that use to share from Nyaa have begun migrating their torrent seeds over to Anidex, and it will most likely contain everything from Nyaa (except the pronz......for those interested, I guess) by either the end of this week or next week.

A crap ton of stuff that was seeded yesterday from Nyaa has already begun to pop up on Anidex in the last 2-3 hours or so.

Last edited:
AoT season 2 only 12 episodes long. Some bout they ran out of paper :lol: :smh:
My guess is they have more episodes in the can but they're spreading it out so they don't have a 5 year wait like that again 12 episodes this year 12 the next

Yeah makes sense man.

I don't think I've seen a show that creates a greater sense of despair than AoT. Ish is dark AF :smh:

Just picked up Itachi novels vol 1 & 2 off of Amazon. Think I'm gonna wait to read them till I finish the Anime...

Started watching Naruto back in like 2010 and went on a 7 year hiatus. Got up to Pain. I finally came back and everything changed. I had no idea what was going on.

Long story short I started over from episode 1 of Naruto. I skipped most of the Naruto fillers because I watched them in the past but I'm watching all of shippuden with fillers now. I'm on episode 266...

That was one hell of a first arc for The Promised Neverland. I can't wait to see what direction it takes now. :smokin

I knew Isabella (Mama) wasn't a true villain. The urge to survive is inherently strong in all humans, no matter the cost.

I been sharing a Crunchyroll account with my bro for years so im pretty set on new anime. Kiss can fill in the holes that Crunchy has

But where am I gonna get my 50gb 1080p batches of older **** from now man? :smh:

Good thing i DLed most of the 80s/90s series i wanted before Comcast did their data usage cap last year smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom