The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

for all the jojo fans out there

I think I’m almost at the end of part 2: Battle Tendency.

What an improvement this is on part 1, which I enjoyed but not like this. I’m loving every minute of part 2’s bizarre ride, emphasis on bizarre.

for all the jojo fans out there

Steel Ball Eun is my favorite Fictional Work ever written. Ending was a little fan-servicey for my taste, but I’ll still put it against anything.

I don’t know about the opening, but Ginuwine’s “Pony” will be the ending theme.

if Stone Ocean uses“Stone Cold Gentleman”or Stone Cold Steve Austin’s theme at any point, it’ll save 2020 for me.

I think I’m almost at the end of part 2: Battle Tendency.

What an improvement this is on part 1, which I enjoyed but not like this. I’m loving every minute of part 2’s bizarre ride, emphasis on bizarre.

Joseph Joestar is my favorite character in the series, so you know I love some Battle Tendency. I really enjoyed the period before stands, with some hand to hand combat.

Stands really do take it to that next level of Bizarre though.

Steel Ball Eun is my favorite Fictional Work ever written. Ending was a little fan-servicey for my taste, but I’ll still put it against anything.

if Stone Ocean uses“Stone Cold Gentleman”or Stone Cold Steve Austin’s theme at any point, it’ll save 2020 for me.

steel ball run is my favorite story arc with the WORST JOJO lol.

Stone ocean isn’t even confirmed yet so you will have to look for something else to save 2020 for you

:rofl::rofl:

this guy always spitting facts lmao.

I remember I was playing ether once and my friend was like “man boy what you know about hip hop” giving me the stank face :stoneface: :lol:

had to school the lil rookie smh

:rofl::rofl:

this guy always spitting facts lmao.

I remember I was playing ether once and my friend was like “man boy what you know about hip hop” giving me the stank face :stoneface: :lol:

had to school the lil rookie smh

:rofl:

I need to see one where homey like "What you reading manga!? C'mon you know you don't be reading no manga!!"

Then test him on a bunch of manga and he answers with the Japanese pronunciation :lol: Then test him with a manwha and he like c'mon that aint even from Japan, thats Korean.

I love supreme dreams. their comment section is a mess tho. funny how people are always like you only watch shonen...
well yea thats what entertains them so what

Supremedreams looks exactly like homey from the Chi series.

:lol:

For you guys watching or reading Tower of God, how do you all feel about it? Especially Bam?

I've mostly seen positive comments and people enjoying the series, but there seems to be a split on Bam. Some people think he's really boring or a simp and some love him.

I think Bam is a super interesting main character in the fact that he comes into the world as a near blank canvas except with a splash of red, which is Rachel's influence. So you're really attuned to how he's going to grow, change, and develop.

Never thought I'd get to say this but new Inuyasha series is coming.

Who does Sesshomaru have a kid with? I hope it's not who I think it is...

Last edited:

Didn't the chick with the fan die??? Theirs only one other person I think of but that would be disturbing as hell

Didn't the chick with the fan die??? Theirs only one other person I think of but that would be disturbing as hell
I mean, it is Japan after all. It was not uncommon during those times. :lol:
It can also depend on how much time has elapsed after the end of the OG series.

I mean, it is Japan after all. It was not uncommon during those times. :lol:
It can also depend on how much time has elapsed after the end of the OG series.
Your right, I mean Inuyasha was what?? Like 300 years old at least so it could work, might be awkward for him though

EDIT: Kind of thought Kohaku would get her to be honest

Oh man, Firepunch. Started off great as I got use to the super grim and dark and detestable acts and subject matter.

Minda went off the rails the last 30 chaps or so. Not enough focus, no clear storytelling or good pacing. Went from one arc immediately in to the next and that seemed to be rushed to get closer to a conclusion. The whole movie was angle was fun until it started being a plot point for several characters :lol:

Don't mind an unhappy ending but this seemed so false. The existential ending was cool.

Think I'll get back in to Tower of god for a dozen or two chapters.

Caught off guard with this.

All I can ever recall of Inuyasha is a feeling of dread and disappointment. They dragged that story to the ends of the earth. And the anime went along and made eps for all that crap. Similar to DBZ there should be a Inuyasha Kai. I know how it ends but I checked out for the 3/4ths until the final arcs.

I look at Demon Slayer and think that's kinda Inuyasha done right.

Plus this version looks like its all kids so this is almost like Boruto to me.

New One Piece is out
Things are going about as well is they can given who all the people involved are. :lol:
I'm curious as to who Yamato is. He has to be important if the main announcement has to do wit him.
I am so looking forward to things kicking off. :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom