The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man after watching the Tower of God anime i went ahead and binge read all the chapters of the manga in like 3-4 days. My eyes are beat.
Props. I remember when I use to do that and it really would go deep in to the night.

I'm half way through s2 on this hell train.

:lol: at Ali Jr. trying to get Baki's girl (name escapes me) and how the hell the convicts get back out again? 2 of them died

:lol: at Ali Jr. trying to get Baki's girl (name escapes me) and how the hell the convicts get back out again? 2 of them died
none died, the revenge tokyo extra chapters that reveals their whereabouts are part of the upcoming season's release.

none died, the revenge tokyo extra chapters that reveals their whereabouts are part of the upcoming season's release.
So the guy with scents survived that backhand from Ogre, and the dude who was actually super old didn't die in the hospital? Not sure how I missed it

So the guy with scents survived that backhand from Ogre, and the dude who was actually super old didn't die in the hospital? Not sure how I missed it
yep yanagi survived + escaped and speck's still in a coma. the chapters came out almost 2 years ago and weren't translated so they were easy to miss. most of the fanbase, myself included, assumed at least a few were dead :lol:

I feel like those Baki chapters were translated just not a wide release cuz it was by scanlation teams. I remember reading the entire manga a while ago.

I dont think any of the prisoners die.

OP spoilers for Sundays chapter.
my body is ready for this mini war arc.
i want Katakuri to sweep through but he probably isn't.
I wonder if any marines will show up

Does anybody ever die from their crazy injuries tho
Yes.

I could spoil it. Not that huge of a character though but a known supporting cast member.

Baki kinda got that Goku syndrome where everybody who gets beat and even when utterly destroyed (even by his father) live to get stronger or to just give up and be a spectator except to occasionally fight new characters.

Last edited:
Props. I remember when I use to do that and it really would go deep in to the night.

I'm half way through s2 on this hell train.

After the 3rd or 4th episode, I started reading the chapters been trying to binge as much as I can when I have time, I'm on Season 2 Ep. 106. I have the site opened up on my phone, ipad, and Mac at all times :lol:

MHA

quick question and kinda a thought

Was the death nighteye really saw deku’s?

When he warned All might and was trying to get him to give one for all to Mirio, was that nighteye seeing deku’s death and trying to really prevent that?

So he never really saw all might die.. just say how things would play out if Deku got one for all

MHA

quick question and kinda a thought

Was the death nighteye really saw deku’s?

When he warned All might and was trying to get him to give one for all to Mirio, was that nighteye seeing deku’s death and trying to really prevent that?

So he never really saw all might die.. just say how things would play out if Deku got one for all
I thought his power he couldnt see that far. and I also thought the little girl wasnt a factor in that future at the time

I thought his power he couldnt see that far. and I also thought the little girl wasnt a factor in that future at the time

I was think since he referenced that’s how he saw him dying, with the girl draining him

that THAT was really the future he was trying to prevent since he knew all might couldn’t take a kid’s death on his conscience

Back
Top Bottom