The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Oh damn Promised Neverland got that horrible content :lol: :smh:

Norman :smh:

Whole situation is all sad.
Promise neverland is so good. def hits the feels
That first season/arc of Neverland is something special. Liked it a lot, but the drop off after that is pretty big. It becomes a pretty typical adventure shonen after that :ohwell:

there was one battle royale/hunger games style arc that was decent but other than that, I can’t say I really enjoyed anything else :lol:

New chapter of My Hero Academia is out

Deku is about to beat Shiggy with his grandma's quirk. :lol: :pimp:
Did Majestic die there too? Damn. So many heroes have dropped.
This is some A1 Shonen manga we've been getting lately from this series. I cant wait to see the full extent of the damage after the dust settles.

EDIT:
Also, official chapter of One Piece is out too,

I remember this one from Fishman Island, though I don't know if there was a similar one for Punk Hazard
You were right. it's been over 9 years since the last "Avengers assemble" style shot of the strawhat pirates, which was 4 Arcs ago on fishman island.
Also, soon it's the time skip's 10th anniversary as well. (Official) release of chapter 598 was 4th October 2010, so only four weeks to go!

You were right. it's been over 9 years since the last "Avengers assemble" style shot of the strawhat pirates, which was 4 Arcs ago on fishman island.
Also, soon it's the time skip's 10th anniversary as well. (Official) release of chapter 598 was 4th October 2010, so only four weeks to go!
9 YEARS?!!?!?! Jesus!

Chainsaw Man Ch. 83

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Denji being in the emotionally and mentally drained and no control over his life was all apart of Makimas plan to fully bring out his potential. The Hell Devil didn’t even have a chance! YEESH!! I’m really curious if this is the final arc and also how this is gonna end. Every chapter after Aki & Powers death has had me on the edge of my seat while reading. Can’t wait till next week.

Chainsaw Man has definitely become my favorite from Shouen. No manga has put me over the edge like AOT does. I really hope they turn this into an anime soon!

New Attack on Titan is out

No one is gonna be left at this rate. RIP Hange. She's got quite the story to tell her comrades.

Chainsaw Man Ch. 83

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Denji being in the emotionally and mentally drained and no control over his life was all apart of Makimas plan to fully bring out his potential. The Hell Devil didn’t even have a chance! YEESH!! I’m really curious if this is the final arc and also how this is gonna end. Every chapter after Aki & Powers death has had me on the edge of my seat while reading. Can’t wait till next week.

Chainsaw Man has definitely become my favorite from Shouen. No manga has put me over the edge like AOT does. I really hope they turn this into an anime soon!

Crazy chapter. I didn't even realize the significance of showing those...people, until I read this:

All of the fiends are named after the hierarchy of angels in Abrahamic faiths
1599528390321.png

On some level we knew there was a religious influence on this manga given devils, Hell, etc., but there's some real BIBLICAL **** going on here lol. At this point, no idea wtf is happening.

Crazy chapter. I didn't even realize the significance of showing those...people, until I read this:

All of the fiends are named after the hierarchy of angels in Abrahamic faiths
1599528390321.png

On some level we knew there was a religious influence on this manga given devils, Hell, etc., but there's some real BIBLICAL **** going on here lol. At this point, no idea wtf is happening.

Damn!! Didn’t even think of that but I do wonder what the significance of the painting of Lucifer falling from Heaven (in Chapter 81? I believe) gotta be somethin to that.

Damn!! Didn’t even think of that but I do wonder what the significance of the painting of Lucifer falling from Heaven (in Chapter 81? I believe) gotta be somethin to that.
Definitely. There's been a whole lot of foreshadowing that Denji isn't just the chainsaw devil, but something more. I think all of this religious imagery is leading to some reveal in that area

Definitely. There's been a whole lot of foreshadowing that Denji isn't just the chainsaw devil, but something more. I think all of this religious imagery is leading to some reveal in that area

I can see that. I can’t wait to see how this all ends.

New One Piece is out

There's so much to take in for this chapter. Drake being outed as a traitor and then flipping the the Straw Hats side is great.
Who only has a 1% chance of survival? Kaido? Luffy? King?
Jack is ridiculously strong if he can take all those minks on.
I'll need to read the official scans once they come out to see if more things stand out.

Break next week. 10 chapters away from 1000. :pimp:

New One Piece is out

There's so much to take in for this chapter. Drake being outed as a traitor and then flipping the the Straw Hats side is great.
Who only has a 1% chance of survival? Kaido? Luffy? King?
Jack is ridiculously strong if he can take all those minks on.
I'll need to read the official scans once they come out to see if more things stand out.

Break next week. 10 chapters away from 1000. :pimp:

Man, I know Oda changed his schedule due to covid, but this still seems like this break is pretty quick on the heels of the last one. I wonder if he's currently working on another project that's pulling away his time. Either way he's earned his breaks, but they're rough at this point in the arc.

Good question on survival. At the beginning of the arc Hawkins said Luffy has a 19% chance of being alive by the end of the month. There's so many people Hawkins could be talking about, Kidd, Luffy, Apoo, or Kaido. Looks like he was also checking Drake or Queen's chance of death after who's who came to get Drake. It does seems as the odds keep shifting he might take his chances and join Luffy. Though idk if I want to see that at this point.

I wonder what the significance of Luffy's gear 4 form (in relation to Wano and its history) is that Hyogoro is pointing it out in this instance?

I'll probably have more comments and thoughts once the official version comes out.

Back
Top Bottom