The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

yea They both just hit this out of no where shift. was still enjoyable especially with me still being young-ish

Lol yeah it always just leaves me confused like did i missed episodes or chapters? Air Gear is still an amazing concept and enjoyable. Might go revisit the anime at some point.

“Oda says the Goal is to reach chapter 1000 by End of the year, so we may see less breaks.”

:pimp:
The funny thing is that goal is so low, 9 chapters in 3 months. I sure wish I could set the bar that low at my job and then have people excited when I hit it. I think I am going to tell my boss I am going to try to get to work on time once next week.
I wonder what's in store for 1000. I can only imagine.
I have no idea I posted the topic on Reddit a couple weeks back. Unless things take a dramatic turn I highly doubt gear 5th or anyone showing a new move/power. The fights just haven't progressed far enough for that to happen. Perhaps a character reveal or someone arrives that we weren't expecting. Blackbeard is to far away so doubt him.

The funny thing is that goal is so low, 9 chapters in 3 months. I sure wish I could set the bar that low at my job and then have people excited when I hit it. I think I am going to tell my boss I am going to try to get to work on time once next week.

I have no idea I posted the topic on Reddit a couple weeks back. Unless things take a dramatic turn I highly doubt gear 5th or anyone showing a new move/power. The fights just haven't progressed far enough for that to happen. Perhaps a character reveal or someone arrives that we weren't expecting. Blackbeard is to far away so doubt him.

9 chapters over the next 3 months would be him returning to his pre-covid pace and the pace he's been using the past few years. Including the holiday breaks for the magazine, that's probably right around what every other creator is gonna put out. I'm sure if you were the biggest earner for you company for the past 20 or so years they wouldn't care if you showed up late everyday.

I think chapter 1000 might be the turning point in the battle. Right now the straw hats look pretty dominant and things are going too well. Zoan's also heal super fast, so all these battles could go multiple rounds. Kaido's crew and Big Mom are definitely going to push back hard. That could take place over the next 7 or 8 chapters. I originally expected the fight on onigashima to be a failure and the final showdown to take place back in the Flower Capital for all of Wano to witness, but it looks like things for the most part will wrap up here. Maybe Orochi flees back to the flower capital and they take care of him there. But I could see chapter 1000 as when the Straw hats maybe turn the tides of the battle again. Who knows.

I just want to say that the Shokugeki no Souma anime had one shot at greatness and they squandered it. :smh:

I don't think big mom will remember luffy immediately but where are chopper
and momonuske?
Did you skip a chap?

Big Mom totally called out Luffy for ****ing up her two previous events and then this current festival.

Momo started floating out of his restraints (Sanji was invisible trying to escape with him) and then Yammato was asked to take care of him.

Actually 2 of the 3 happened on the same page
one-piece-14916463.jpg

She got her memory awhile back. Even recalls knowing Brook from the past.

I think Chopper and Usopp got thrown outside in one of Franky's inventions. The brachia thing that transforms in to a black bull head or w/e. I remember last seeing them in the group shot double page.

Last edited:
I think he was referring to the anime only. In the latest episode Big Mom just got to Udon.

Back
Top Bottom