The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hope so.

On first part of s3. Eren still a bit of a whiny lil *****.
Season 3 is a wild ride, especially the second part of the season. Season 1 focused more on action, Season 2 focused more on the mystery elements and Season 3 just combines that beautifully and drives it to the maximum

I just got the Berserk steelbook on Blu-ray, imported from the UK. Steelbook is beautiful, PQ is pretty good too. Unfortunately it only has the stereo soundtrack and not the remixed 5.1 from the last DVD set.

Man when is the new hunter hunter releasing.there are so many shows that need a new season. The devil is a part timer, konosuba, hunter hunter, no game no life, spice and wolf, hinamatsuri...

Also been watching akudama drive and I’ve been catching on up on the most recent season of sao...and it’s garbage lol

Man when is the new hunter hunter releasing.there are so many shows that need a new season. The devil is a part timer, konosuba, hunter hunter, no game no life, spice and wolf, hinamatsuri...

Also been watching akudama drive and I’ve been catching on up on the most recent season of sao...and it’s garbage lol
HxH anime: don't count on it anytime soon
HxH manga: Lulz :lol:

2sappy 2sappy Finally started Haikyu!! like you suggested a few years back to me.

First episode has me hooked. I like SHoyo's warrior spirit.
That was a few years ago. Wow. :lol:
I'm glad you like it.

This one and the next one are epic

It's levis backstory.
The more I watch the more I like Levi and wish he was the main character.

When they introduced uncle Kenny I was all in on knowing more about Levi's whole life. They just sprang this whole underground civilization out of the blue. I was more in to that than w/e the **** in the basement.

16122327063405267849364653749154.jpg
16122327654073576989734301141303.jpg
1612232807610213825246610794548.jpg
16122328608024807998769572800741.jpg
1612233044244638829074987113564.jpg

Griffin betraying the band of the hawk and sacrificing them, raping Casca, beating the **** out of Guts and mind****ing him, then becoming a part of the god hand is still to this one of the wildest things I've seen in comics/manga. Just the story/journey of his plan failing with the princess and being tortured for years just to turn to that :sick:

Just stays with me any time I think of Berserk and pretty much earned its spot among the goats regardless if it ever actually finishes :lol: :pimp:

Newer Beserk anime annoyed me with the 3d ****. Kind of related but I'll never forget one of the heads of Toonami telling fans to stop asking for Beserk on the lineup cause it would never happen. Too intense for even adult swim standards and they thought they couldn't edit enough out without completely changing the story

Edit: Guts really is a different type of hero

AOT is one of my favorite fictional stories of all time. The way things unfold from this point on in the story is just incredible. I liked the show from pretty much the beginning, but I felt like Eren was one of the worst protagonists of any anime I'd watched. Now, he's my favorite. As the other manga readers can attest to, people are truly in for a treat with the rest of this story.

Sasha and Gabi were the #2 & #3 trending topic on Twitter for most of Sunday evening. AOT is going to be dominating that list like that from now until the end of the season :lol:

Griffin betraying the band of the hawk and sacrificing them, raping Casca, beating the **** out of Guts and mind****ing him, then becoming a part of the god hand is still to this one of the wildest things I've seen in comics/manga. Just the story/journey of his plan failing with the princess and being tortured for years just to turn to that :sick:

Just stays with me any time I think of Berserk and pretty much earned its spot among the goats regardless if it ever actually finishes :lol: :pimp:

yea that shhh caught me saw off guard once I finally watched

This commander Erwin is a wild CRAZY boy.

I noticed it the first time he was on some wild **** and saying some bonkers *** all these ppl gonna die strategy but this confirms it. What a way to go out.

Also Levi creeping in to my top 10 badass anime characters ever. The way he carved up beast titan :wow: 🔥:pimp:

Last edited:
This commander Erwin is a wild CRAZY boy.

I noticed it the first time he was on some wild **** and saying some bonkers *** all these ppl gonna die strategy but this confirms it. What a way to go out.

Also Levi creeping in to my top 10 badass anime characters ever. The way he carved up beast titan :wow:

My top scene out the anime. Levi is that dude!

Back
Top Bottom