The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i don't think people realize akainu pretty much spared kuzan.

Yeah he spared him cause they worked together as Marines, but it's not like akainu dominated that fight. They fought evenly for 10 days and both were badly injured, before Akainu came out on top.

One Piece fans in general tend to be terrible at power scaling, and just tend to go based on which characters they like or are hyped. Even with the added filler to the fight, Oden didn't even do anything to whitebeard and got pushed back as soon as WB used his devil fruit, so idk how anyone got Oden > Akainu.

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 10.52.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 10.54.16 AM.png

Yeah he spared him cause they worked together as Marines, but it's not like akainu dominated that fight. They fought evenly for 10 days and both were badly injured, before Akainu came out on top.

One Piece fans in general tend to be terrible at power scaling, and just tend to go based on which characters they like or are hyped. Even with the added filler to the fight, Oden didn't even do anything to whitebeard and got pushed back as soon as WB used his devil fruit, so idk how anyone got Oden > Akainu.

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 10.52.54 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 10.54.16 AM.png
Oden > Akainu

This is EXACTLY why I don't go to OP forums and only listen to a select few. KOL is a joke who is a huge Sanji fanboy. Mainly Sawyer7mage. No way is Oden beating Akainu. Akainu at the time of the episode is closer to WB than Oden. Oden was dismissed with the quickness.

(I really should get to finally finishing reading Bleach :lol: )
Why would you do something foolish like that? Just think about all the good parts of Bleach and leave it at that. SS arc was the peak, slowly fell down a cliff after that.
I’ve never liked Naruto. It did air on tv here when I was little but my **** was Dragon Ball, DBZ, Gundam Wing and Gundam Wing:Endless Waltz.

There was something else I watched that had samurais but I really don’t remember much of it, including the name. Main character was called Kenshin, I’m 99% sure of that. Does anyone know?

No way in hell am I watching that much filler. Even the Naruto stans swear by skipping hundreds of episodes
Oh NO, not Endless Waltz, those were some GOOD BLEEPING times back when that aired on Toonami. I remember during Midnight Run watching it waiting for my girl to drop up from school. Or catching it right before leaving out to link up with the fellas.
tenor.gif

I remember watching Akira one night at a club, bartender some reason had it on the TV. I'm hearing Diddy I need a girl meanwhile I am seeing Tokyo get destroyed by Akira.

Sidenote, my 5 and 6 year old are getting into anime now. So my wife mentioned to them that I also watch anime. There little minds were literally blown.
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Like anime didn't exist long before they got here. LOL. Felt like the Oracle, what's really going to bake there noodle all the anime that existed YEARS before them and ended.

Oh NO, not Endless Waltz, those were some GOOD BLEEPING times back when that aired on Toonami. I remember during Midnight Run watching it waiting for my girl to drop up from school. Or catching it right before leaving out to link up with the fellas.
tenor.gif
I saw the entirety of Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz at least 3 times when I was in elementary school. When it ended they just kept re-airing it and I just kept watching it over and over :lol:

I saw the entirety of Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz at least 3 times when I was in elementary school. When it ended they just kept re-airing it and I just kept watching it over and over :lol:
I see we have a little age gap. LOL. yeah I can watch it over and over. Mobile Fighter G Gundam. Shining FINGER!!! This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's loud roar tells me to defeat you!

I see we have a little age gap. LOL. yeah I can watch it over and over. Mobile Fighter G Gundam. Shining FINGER!!! This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's loud roar tells me to defeat you!
Brings back good memories of rushing home after school to watch Gundam Wing and then DBZ right after :pimp:

Why would you do something foolish like that? Just think
I prefer completion even for bad manga I end up reading. Specifically since I was more than a 100 chapters in. I technically feel the same way about Naruto that I do Bleach.

I still powered through and finished. Also it nags at me I don't remember what happened with Ichigo, his friends, his dad being a former shinigami, w/e info about his mom, and what went down with that last villain.

I remember way back saying Kubo and Kishimoto would have to team up in order to measure up to Oda :lol: They still haven't bounced back yet.

Last edited:
im in that rare minority of people who loved bleach and the last arc. last few chaps could've finished better but that goes for a ton of stories where corporate is pushing them to make more.

Endless waltz til this day is still in my top 3 anime movies of all time

Reactions: Ube
Sidenote, my 5 and 6 year old are getting into anime now. So my wife mentioned to them that I also watch anime. There little minds were literally blown.
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Like anime didn't exist long before they got here. LOL. Felt like the Oracle, what's really going to bake there noodle all the anime that existed YEARS before them and ended.
I do the same with my nephew and niece. They're so far behind in One Piece :lol:

Ahhh memories.

Nothing his like Gundam Wing. Joint made me give every other version of Gundam a chance.

I haven't even introduced them to One Piece yet. LOL. Got 20 years of story to watch. LMAO.

No Gundam Seed Destiny?

nah...good? what about iron blood orphans?

only other gundam i sorta watched was that OG gundam toonami put out (back when toonami was...Toonami :pimp:)

that gundam was w.e tho...

I'm waiting for The Promised Neverland season 2 to finish before watching but the reviews are already sounding horrendous :smh:
Apparently large parts of the manga are just left out entirely or they cram 30 chapters in one episode.

I'm waiting for The Promised Neverland season 2 to finish before watching but the reviews are already sounding horrendous :smh:
Apparently large parts of the manga are just left out entirely or they cram 30 chapters in one episode.

Ive talked about it here before but the manga drops of big time after the first arc and the one remaining good arc that people like is this hunger games/battle royale type story and that is the one the anime seems to have cut out completely :lol: :smh:

hearing fans are calling for the cancellation of the anime at this point

Ah yes, WingTalk, it has its flaws but till this day Wing is still my favorite series from the franchise. I can admit it kind of warped my perception when I dived into the main series and the other offshoots I was little disappointed but I once I figured out how to let **** stand on its own I grew to appreciate those as well. I was crushed because the commercials had me thinking Endless Waltz was supposed to be a new series at first. I still want a sequel series (Frozen Teardrop is bull****)

As a movie it still looks beautiful even though it's so old. Still wish Another Century Episode would get a East release but we know it ain't happening

japan violated keeping all their gundam games to themselves back in the day. i have one for dreamcast but that **** is on a burned CD. Japanese titles menus all dat. still had fun playing it tho lol

and if u dunno wat dreamcast is getda**outtahere

japan violated keeping all their gundam games to themselves back in the day. i have one for dreamcast but that **** is on a burned CD. Japanese titles menus all dat. still had fun playing it tho lol

and if u dunno wat dreamcast is getda**outtahere
fired mine up last week. i need? more games

Back
Top Bottom