The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

gojo is looking like one of the stronger fighters in jjk.

That's putting it mildly :lol:
So far it's pretty interesting how the writer managed to fit an absurdly OP character in there without nullifying threats in the process

Chapter 138 of AOT :wow:

Isyama really was messin with us!
- Everyone reuniting with their families especially Annie but it was literally ripped away from them.
- Everyone turnin into a Titan :wow:
- Mikasa and Eren lil dream sequence. That ish almost had me “Nahhh this some bull****!” but then I realized what it was.
- “Mikasa do me a favor, when I die throw the scarf away. You’ll live long after I die...and forget about me...be free. :frown:
Right in the feels!! SHEBUS!!
- Mikasa puttin on the scarf one last time gonna be the best scene in the anime!
-Then Mikasa finally delivering that final blow to Eren. BRUHHHHH that ish almost had the water works flowin.
- Lol at the creepy ending with Mikasa kissing the beheaded Eren while Ymir jus standin there lookin.

It’s gonna be a long wait till next month. Overall this chapter was FIYAH definitely left me speechless AF.

Also, watched episode 7 of Jujutsu Kaisen with Gojo facing off against Jojo (that’s correct right?) and completely wiping the floor with him. His domain power is so friggin dope and hella overpowered.
I’m definitely enjoying this show more than I thought I would.

Hell yeah. :pimp:

Yv2O.gif

gojo is looking like one of the stronger fighters in jjk.

That's putting it mildly :lol:
So far it's pretty interesting how the writer managed to fit an absurdly OP character in there without nullifying threats in the process
if there are stronger people we gotta see em cuz he seems to even have old principal dude shook. i gotta start reading the manga now .
i love how he only really got to put in work once. this show so far is very very promising on reacbing my personal top 10 for shonen. i hope the manga doesnt dissapoint

if there are stronger people we gotta see em cuz he seems to even have old principal dude shook. i gotta start reading the manga now .
i love how he only really got to put in work once. this show so far is very very promising on reacbing my personal top 10 for shonen. i hope the manga doesnt dissapoint
I recommended JJK to my mom and she started watching it too :lol:
She said it reminded her of Hunter x Hunter, which she rated a flawless 10/10, so she’s definitely enjoying it

I’m just really curious about the working conditions of the animators at studio MAPPA. It’s crazy how amazing the animation is despite their massive workload.

Any really good action/adventure anime or mystery/thriller anime with a lot of episodes already out or completed some of yall can suggest? :nerd:

Running on empty when it comes to anime to watch and I'm up to date and basically doing the weekly thing.

If not may have to dig back in to these manga/manwhas/webtoons.

When you start reading the manga start with vol. 0 which takes place a year before the main story starts.

It'll help for a few key characters that show up later in the story.

Any really good action/adventure anime or mystery/thriller anime with a lot of episodes already out or completed some of yall can suggest? :nerd:

Running on empty when it comes to anime to watch and I'm up to date and basically doing the weekly thing.

When you start reading the manga start with vol. 0 which takes place a year before the main story starts.

The anime “Monster” definitely sounds like something you’d enjoy based off your mystery/thriller preference

Have you seen Hunter x Hunter? My goat anime.

For action:
HxH
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fate Zero

Thriller:
Monster
Psycho Pass (season 1)

Oh wow I tried giving Boruto a go :smh: First off I aint even know they got their own anime canon episodes before they get to manga canon along with filler episodes.

This **** wild slow to start :lol:

The anime “Monster” definitely sounds like something you’d enjoy based off your mystery/thriller preference
If we're talking Urasawa's Monster I definitely already read it and its one of my favs.

If its Urasawa I probably already read or watched it.

May be time to sort of revisit it in animated form though.
Have you seen Hunter x Hunter? My goat anime.

For action:
HxH
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Fate Zero

Thriller:
Monster
Psycho Pass (season 1)
Only thing I haven't seen is Fate Zero.

Last edited:

I recommend wiseman grandchild. not sure where else you can watch it but heres the link

Last edited:

Check out Higurashi no naku koro ni. Got some horror elements in there too

Have you tried RE Zero yet?

you can always go back on the classics to like Black Cat

Jus watched that clip of One Piece! YEESH!!

Gol Roger with that attack “Divine Departure” almost remind me of Ichigo from Bleach.

Either way the anime showcased what I wanted with Gol Roger & Whitebeard! Mannnnn absolute FIYAH!

Yall finally coming around to the gospel of Jujutsu Kaisen :pimp:

Minor spoiler since I'm all caught up in the manga but Gojo and Sukuna are in their own tier and no one else even comes close but that's kind of the point of their characters

Man yall just finished the school event in the anime, it gets soooooooo much better from there. JJK and Phantom Seer are my favorite mangas right now.

Back
Top Bottom