The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

zik or leb are yall caught up with God of highschool. i havent read in almost 3 months. i need to catch up
A few months ago or two I caught up a bit. The big war is still going on. Nowhere near done it seems. Left off on 506.

Took another break on that along with Solo Leveling.

Probably by the end of the year I may cycle out and get back to that weekly and take a break on OP.

You reading it online or in print? Very annoyed at how Urasawa doesn’t let his manga release digitally :lol: all the scans online aren’t great quality either

Been reading scans online. Might eventually buy it. I wish him and Inoue would let their manga release digitally. I wish Viz would do more bundles and box sets to make it easier to buy physical releases.

The translation is fine for these scans, the image quality is passable, but degraded.

A few months ago or two I caught up a bit. The big war is still going on. Nowhere near done it seems. Left off on 506.

Took another break on that along with Solo Leveling.

Probably by the end of the year I may cycle out and get back to that weekly and take a break on OP.
It feels like the end is near now with the most recent chapter

Screenshot_20210711-010850_Gallery.jpg

Picked up chainsaw man today. Might collect the the series.

Anyone collect mangas? Collection pic?
Copped from Barnes & Noble last week. Rest of the volumes were sold out though

Well at least Deku looks like a badass monster/villain that's actually the only hero who can stop AFO.

Love that juxtaposition.

Well at least Deku looks like a badass monster/villain that's actually the only hero who can stop AFO.

Love that juxtaposition.
it was going decently. i'll give MHA that. it grabbed my attention from Villians arc til now (except the few chapters in between the villian arc and this Eren arc)

is the viglanties side MHA story any good?

it was going decently. i'll give MHA that. it grabbed my attention from Villians arc til now (except the few chapters in between the villian arc and this Eren arc)

is the viglanties side MHA story any good?
I started reading a good deal of it but nowhere near finished. Its pretty good.

Not as vigilante as I would like it but its good.

So Jojolion is gonna end next month, after 10 years. It's been quite the ride even though I wasn't there since the beginning. I wonder if Araki is gonna make another part to hopefully wrap up the series.

Next fight should be Robin and Brook vs Black Maria. Hopefully Robin gets to take the lead and isn't sidelined. Idrc about brook fighting at all. Then it'll be either the various red scabbards, or sanji and queen, then zoro and king, Yamato and kaido and finally Luffy and Kaido, but that might happen on wano instead of onigashima.

I wonder if Oda will show the other fights like x drake and apoo, whatever hawkins is gonna do, whatever marco does once zoro comes back, the conclusion of orochi, I think he has 1 head left, etc.

We know Oda doesn't like to have parties in arcs that end with a death, but since this is happening during the fire festival, which is a party to celebrate and mourn the dead we could see Oda break his no parties when charcters die rule.

Looking forward to seeing Yamato's fruit and his clash with kaido. Looked fox like, but with the 9 tailed fox fruit already eaten I'm guessing it's a white tiger fruit to contrast Kaido being an Azure dragon.

Back
Top Bottom