The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Don't sleep on Odd Taxi, it's a mystery/thriller original from Crunchyroll.

Bout to finish it up and it's probably one of the best shows of Spring 2021/this year so far.

OP is dope too lol.

Finished Monster yesterday. I think the ending definitely could've been better but either way it's still an absolute 10/10 masterpiece. I'm still not putting it ahead of HxH though.

image0-16.jpg

I agree for now. Jinbe is easily #2 in the SH power rankings at the current moment.

He's out here telling everyone his life story while Jinbe is like "shut up and fight". :lol:

I still got Zoro at 2 and Jinbe at 3.

You can see why CP0 wants who's who dead. He'd give up all the secrets. Was probably too busy trying to talk to shanks when he lost the fruit.

You can see why CP0 wants who's who dead. He'd give up all the secrets. Was probably too busy trying to talk to shanks when he lost the fruit.
I'm sure Zoro is gonna solidify his #2 spot in this arc when he contributes to a Yonko going down, but ATM Jinbe is showing why he's a good contender for an upper spot with his years of experience.

I have feeling Who's Who is probably not gonna make it out of this arc in one piece.

I'm sure Zoro is gonna solidify his #2 spot in this arc when he contributes to a Yonko going down, but ATM Jinbe is showing why he's a good contender for an upper spot with his years of experience.

I have feeling Who's Who is probably not gonna make it out of this arc in one piece.
end game for zoro now is taking on King and Sanji gets Queen

once zoro masters the sword and haki. #2 easily. but for now jinbei still seems like hes not fighting at 100%

Jump: "We're canceling Phantom Seer because we want to move away from focusing too much on battle mangas"

Also Jump: Greenlights Neru and Red Hood

Back
Top Bottom