EDE2A94A-4385-40F3-9E4A-64DDA2C92850.gif

Jk, keep watchin.

I’ve already watched all but the recent 2

And spoiled some stuff

But man now knowing some shh, shh is super sad

I’ve already watched all but the recent 2

And spoiled some stuff

But man now knowing some shh, shh is super sad
I was in the same boat as you with Reiner. I was jus surprised at how well his character developed.

I’ll leave it at that tho.

Finished Dressrosa and a few eps in Zou.
I loved Dressrosa. The arc was long but it really didn't feel that way to me. As in I wasn't bored or thinking "ok move this along".
Usopp is an interesting one. Started off mad annoying. Thought he would be less of a punk after the time skip and fishman island but he took a couple steps back here. Then God Usopp followed by observation haki unlock and a dope sniper shot. I was like ok Usopp I see you........Then he was literally carried the rest of the arc. The Elbaf foreshadowing is super obvious so I'm expecting some kind of power up for Usopp but man I'm over 700 eps deep. How much time he need to stop screaming and running from everything?
At this point for me Doflamingo is the greatest villain of the series. All the backstories were flames even Senor Pink's. Good to see Sabo in action, get the flame flame fruit, and making quick work of Burgess. Admiral Fujitora is very interesting character. Hope to see him more in the future.

Is there a reason why barely anyone dies in the series? Other than Ace and Whitebeard, I don't recall anyone dying outside of a flashback. Side characters are even surviving fatal wounds.

Man the majority of AoT characters are trash.

From Reiner to Annie to ****ing Zeke.

Levi the best though. Creator should do an isekai story with him 🔥
Is there a reason why barely anyone dies in the series? Other than Ace and Whitebeard, I don't recall anyone dying outside of a flashback. Side characters are even surviving fatal wounds.
Oda's stance has been he doesn't need to kill characters to tell his story. As far as major villains goes, Luffy crushing their dreams is equal to or worse than him killing characters. Plus he also said he likes to use past characters so he doesn't want to kill them. Also readers are fans of all characters so he tries not to.

During the east blue saga, Oda would kill nameless characters all the time. Series got popular and he adjusted.

I remember reading at some point, I feel like either in the SBS or in an interview Oda said his favorite scenes to draw are the end of arc parties and he doesn't feel like he can draw those if characters are dying during the arc.

Also as Master Zik Master Zik mentioned Oda sees villains dreams being crushed as worse than dying. He also hates character revivals so if a character dies they're not coming back and with how he likes to bring characters back so it makes killing them off a big decision.

Starting Demon Slayer. Not much to invest in since it's on Season 2, so hoping I can complete it.

Friends(damn near everyone) is big on anime so I caved. If it's DBZ, I'm not interested usually. Haven't even got to Super yet.

Starting Demon Slayer. Not much to invest in since it's on Season 2, so hoping I can complete it.

Friends(damn near everyone) is big on anime so I caved. If it's DBZ, I'm not interested usually. Haven't even got to Super yet.
There's plenty different types/styles and genres of anime so you just gotta find what you like best.

DBZ is super popular and a great ambassador for spreading beyond the nerd community but it's not the end all be all. Really only still has a place for ppl who love power scaling arguments.

Plenty other comedic, intellectual, or dark **** for you to explore.

Back
Top Bottom