The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just read an article recently concerning Demon Slayer, apparently the success of the film has drastically increased the price of the streaming rights. The dub in particular is officially out of the price range for Toonami for example

Just waiting for the Demon Slayer and AoT season to finish off so I started Fire Force, so far so good. I might pick up Hunter x Hunter to fill to burn some more time.

Attack on titan, bruh

Screenshot_20220130-170402_Samsung Internet.jpg

This week's ep of Demon Slayer was sad. No idea who will survive.
Crazy ending.
"It’s so hard to say. We don’t know the extent of Uzui’s injuries aside from the poison and hand cut off. On the other hand you have Inosuke who just straight up got gutted. Losing another Demon slayer is a loss to the corps. I gotta give it up to Zenitsu, man’s has really stepped up. "

I wonder what Ufotable's budget is for this season of Demon Slayer, jesus christ
Swear the studio says “we don’t worry about that here.”

Definitely a crazy episode of Demon Slayer tho. Iono how they are gonna pull this off.

I can jus imagine how AOT gonna go, will watch later tonight or tomorrow.

I will never ever understand how anyone can sit through a dub of anything.

yeaaaaaa.. I watch dubbed with closed captions on

im usual on my iPad or phone, so I don’t want to miss shh and end up wasting my time

Crazy ending.
"It’s so hard to say. We don’t know the extent of Uzui’s injuries aside from the poison and hand cut off. On the other hand you have Inosuke who just straight up got gutted. Losing another Demon slayer is a loss to the corps. I gotta give it up to Zenitsu, man’s has really stepped up. "
Yeah, Zenitsu should always go into battle asleep. Guy has been a big help during this fight.

Anyone finish the Demon Slayer manga? My memory fails me for this arc :lol: I only remember parts of it. Time to go back and re read, the wait is killing me.

Just waiting for the Demon Slayer and AoT season to finish off so I started Fire Force, so far so good. I might pick up Hunter x Hunter to fill to burn some more time.
Yikes Hunter X Hunter, I feel the show jut moved so slow whenever not fighting. Yeah dubbed, immediately turn off those YouTube videos when I want to see a particular scene. That's mainly the reason I stopped watching One Piece.

I wonder what Ufotable's budget is for this season of Demon Slayer, jesus christ

if anything, it'll go up since after this arc, you have the swordsman/hidden village arc I believe....then the final arc and its non stop fighting in all that.

Yikes Hunter X Hunter, I feel the show jut moved so slow whenever not fighting. Yeah dubbed, immediately turn off those YouTube videos when I want to see a particular scene. That's mainly the reason I stopped watching One Piece.
Dammit, yeah I had the same problem with One Piece. Any recommendations?

Dammit, yeah I had the same problem with One Piece. Any recommendations?
Only one get Funimation app and a few bottles of your favorite alcohol, It is a lot of episodes to get through. I think I took a break from the anime around Thriller Bark, they just met Brook. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom