at the massive Franky entrance

so who bought the Naruto game?
nerd.gif

i was thinking of buying this... i played the demo
eek.gif

but pretty sure the game itself is repetitive

GeneralDiscussion wrote:

Yeah bro!
Did you play the demo? The game itself is pretty�repetitive, but I will probably pick it up because I am a fan.

Nah I didn't play it, I saw some gameplay though and it looks the same. I hope you can add rounds though I don't like how the fights can only go 1 round. 
Hopefully I get around to buying it this weekend.

The further along the manga gets, the more I want the anime to catch up.

GeneralDiscussion wrote:

Yeah bro!
Did you play the demo? The game itself is pretty�repetitive, but I will probably pick it up because I am a fan.

Nah I didn't play it, I saw some gameplay though and it looks the same. I hope you can add rounds though I don't like how the fights can only go 1 round. 
Hopefully I get around to buying it this weekend.

The further along the manga gets, the more I want the anime to catch up.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Antidope

I know its probably been brought up here before but I'm too lazy to look. Does anyone else think that ? Hes one of the few characters with little backstory, hes an Uchiha, he prob wears the mask cause his face got all messed up when he got crushed by the boulders, and for my reach, Obito jumbled around can spell Tobi. 

been brought up a lot and 99% of us think it isnt him (to lazy to explain)
i think its kagami uchiha though
nerd.gif

From a post on another forum back in august 2010

I really think this theory explain A LOT.

If you think about it ,Kagami makes more sense then tobi being Madara. Kagami Uchiha was taught by the second (the same guy the 4th based his space time techs on)so that would explain tobis abilities, he was also on the same team as the 4 elders(the third, danzo and the other two current elders), they were the only ones who knew about the massacre so it's possible that their team mate(Kagami) had a hand in it as well. and it would explain why he still hides his face even tho he himself(tobi) says that he's madara and everyone else seems to think so as well so what does he gain by hiding himself if he really is Madara? and what could possibly make MADARA of all people stop in his tracks and submit to letting kabuto on his team??? nothing... if he really is madara he shouldn't give a damn whose in that last coffin. but since he was obviously worried about the contents and let kabuto on the team because he doesn't want anyone else to see those content, it would only make sense that it's madara in there(the coffin). thats why we weren't shown who it was. that is the only explanation to the scenario... tobi not being madara and kabuto exposing that is the ONLY THING that could **** his plan up. it is sooo obvious that he's just using madaras name and prowess. Him being kagami would also explain why Kishi-sama decided to put that flashback for danzo in there. The flashback is the only place you see kagami and it showed that he survived with the rest of his team mates thanks to his sensei, the 2nd hokage. It also shows his connection to those who were responsible for the uchiha massacre. and if he already knew about the MS and EMS he would be all about having a hand in the massacre of his own clan. im not saying that this is fact but how can anyone say that it doesn't make sense? with all those dumb theories out there like tobi being Obito or him being madara in another body or even being madara in a old *$% 100 year(just a rough estimate) old body. if yall can believe all that nonsense then why the hell is it so hard too believe that it could be Kagami???

(Kagami means mirror (é

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by Antidope

I know its probably been brought up here before but I'm too lazy to look. Does anyone else think that ? Hes one of the few characters with little backstory, hes an Uchiha, he prob wears the mask cause his face got all messed up when he got crushed by the boulders, and for my reach, Obito jumbled around can spell Tobi. 

been brought up a lot and 99% of us think it isnt him (to lazy to explain)
i think its kagami uchiha though
nerd.gif

From a post on another forum back in august 2010

I really think this theory explain A LOT.

If you think about it ,Kagami makes more sense then tobi being Madara. Kagami Uchiha was taught by the second (the same guy the 4th based his space time techs on)so that would explain tobis abilities, he was also on the same team as the 4 elders(the third, danzo and the other two current elders), they were the only ones who knew about the massacre so it's possible that their team mate(Kagami) had a hand in it as well. and it would explain why he still hides his face even tho he himself(tobi) says that he's madara and everyone else seems to think so as well so what does he gain by hiding himself if he really is Madara? and what could possibly make MADARA of all people stop in his tracks and submit to letting kabuto on his team??? nothing... if he really is madara he shouldn't give a damn whose in that last coffin. but since he was obviously worried about the contents and let kabuto on the team because he doesn't want anyone else to see those content, it would only make sense that it's madara in there(the coffin). thats why we weren't shown who it was. that is the only explanation to the scenario... tobi not being madara and kabuto exposing that is the ONLY THING that could **** his plan up. it is sooo obvious that he's just using madaras name and prowess. Him being kagami would also explain why Kishi-sama decided to put that flashback for danzo in there. The flashback is the only place you see kagami and it showed that he survived with the rest of his team mates thanks to his sensei, the 2nd hokage. It also shows his connection to those who were responsible for the uchiha massacre. and if he already knew about the MS and EMS he would be all about having a hand in the massacre of his own clan. im not saying that this is fact but how can anyone say that it doesn't make sense? with all those dumb theories out there like tobi being Obito or him being madara in another body or even being madara in a old *$% 100 year(just a rough estimate) old body. if yall can believe all that nonsense then why the hell is it so hard too believe that it could be Kagami???

(Kagami means mirror (é

tobi is def someone the ninja world recognizes. he revealed himself to kisame and he had that look on his face like
eek.gif
grin.gif
. doubt kisame would know obito, esp since obito, as far as we know, died as a kid. from this alone i'd say the obito theory is very weak, and is more than likely another uchiha that mad people know.

tobi is def someone the ninja world recognizes. he revealed himself to kisame and he had that look on his face like
eek.gif
grin.gif
. doubt kisame would know obito, esp since obito, as far as we know, died as a kid. from this alone i'd say the obito theory is very weak, and is more than likely another uchiha that mad people know.

Back
Top Bottom