The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think this might be a hot take but tbh I feel like Vinland Saga season 2 is even better than the first season. S1 was great but I think it ascended to something truly special with this drastic change in direction.

I think this might be a hot take but tbh I feel like Vinland Saga season 2 is even better than the first season. S1 was great but I think it ascended to something truly special with this drastic change in direction.
I stopped near the end of S1. somehow I felt it dragged a bit and got lost and always fell asleep. I find it more entertaining watching Uncle from Another World.

The prologue was good. From now on its a different vibe and people need to understand that. The Vinland story is still good

1682609767508.png

LETS GOOOOOOO

This week's episode of Vinland Saga was more emotionally impactful than it was in the manga. Man just wanted to be a family again... :frown:

Sitting in front of my laptop like this watching this episode. I’m anime only so I was not prepared

1682981370068.gif

Back
Top Bottom