The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Law just merked one of the Yeti cool brothers in OP. that was cool. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Op was pure flames if yall don't see what's coming yall blind

Big mum + her love for candy = her down fall

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Now that you say it, it is obvious.
laugh.gif

But if and when they do take her down, who is gonna take her place? Law or Luffy?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

So does anyone have a clue how Itachi got Kabuto? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Or a hunch?

izanami its called? i had to have my coworker explain this to me too
laugh.gif
its Deja Vu. Kabuto will keep replaying that same loop of the fight and be aware of it the whole time. So the point is that either he will give up by going mad and frustrated, or itachi will just keep the jutsu on until he can figure a way to kill kabuto. Either way, kabuto got owned and not a threat.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by 2sappy
if he'd known there were 6 pains he would have handled that too

blakep267 wrote:

immortal reanimated nagato isn't the same as the one naruto and jiraiya fought.

Uhh, if Jiraiya knew about pain he would've run away scared because he's not at tat level yet. It still stands tht he had an imperfect form of sage mode and we saw how naruto with a perfect sage mode cOulfnt beat the 6 paths. Jiraiya maxed out at a certain level because he didnt have anything" special" about him. No sharingan, rinnegan, mokuton. Jiraiya is in top 10 tho

Pain himself said in the comic/anime that if Jiraiya had known there were more than 3 paths he would have won.  It's not me speculating... He lost because he let his guard down thinking he'd killed them all.  Jiraiya > Pain.

And it didn't look like Minato struggled against the Kyuubi to me, I don't know where you got that from...  dude just had a lot on his plate to deal with.

His wife just gave birth, some cat in a mask was trying to murk his son, a giant demon fox was smashing his town up.  For someone caught completely off guard and unprepared it looked like he handled the situation pretty well, all things considered.  I mean he had the foresight to anticipate a Madara resurrection 15 years later and on a second's notice made preparations for such. 

Really, much more than any one else did.

I understand how it works, but I'm wondering how he got Kabuto.

I re-read the previous chapter too. I hope Kabuto finds a way out of this...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Or a hunch?

izanami its called? i had to have my coworker explain this to me too
laugh.gif
its Deja Vu. Kabuto will keep replaying that same loop of the fight and be aware of it the whole time. So the point is that either he will give up by going mad and frustrated, or itachi will just keep the jutsu on until he can figure a way to kill kabuto. Either way, kabuto got owned and not a threat.

Itachi does not want to kill Kabuto, he wants to stop Edo Tensei. If he wanted to kill Kabuto he could have done so on the last page , where he's holding kabuto head in reality.

Noblesse is my new fav manga/manhwa next to Naruto. Read 143 chapters in 3 days. It's so goood

Originally Posted by blakep267

if he'd known there were 6 pains he would have handled that too

immortal reanimated nagato isn't the same as the one naruto and jiraiya fought.

Uhh, if Jiraiya knew about pain he would've run away scared because he's not at tat level yet. It still stands tht he had an imperfect form of sage mode and we saw how naruto with a perfect sage mode cOulfnt beat the 6 paths. Jiraiya maxed out at a certain level because he didnt have anything" special" about him. No sharingan, rinnegan, mokuton. Jiraiya is in top 10 tho

Pain himself said in the comic/anime that if Jiraiya had known there were more than 3 paths he would have won.  It's not me speculating... He lost because he let his guard down thinking he'd killed them all.  Jiraiya > Pain.

And it didn't look like Minato struggled against the Kyuubi to me, I don't know where you got that from...  dude just had a lot on his plate to deal with.

His wife just gave birth, some cat in a mask was trying to murk his son, a giant demon fox was smashing his town up.  For someone caught completely off guard and unprepared it looked like he handled the situation pretty well, all things considered.  I mean he had the foresight to anticipate a Madara resurrection 15 years later and on a second's notice made preparations for such. 

Really, much more than any one else did.
sigh. You guys. Did you not see what god realm did all by himself. He took on all of konoha and beasted every ninja even naruto with a perfect sage mode and all of the frog summons. If pain wouldve actually tried to kill jiraiya he wouldve. Kishi had to show us the character and his abilities. Its not fun if he sends out god realm to nuke the building. Shinra tensei at full power takes down jiraiya easily. What he said was that if he knew his secret. ie that Nagato is sitting close by and is paralyzed he wouldve lost. Which makes sense. Even naruto figured that out, to go directly to nagato instead of keep fighting dead bodies. But regardless, you dont always know your opponents secrets. Jiraiya with imperfect sage mode that takes minutes to get into does not equal nagato( pain) master of the rinnegan, all elements and has the power to bring back the dead. Stop it people
and what do you mean Minato was caught off guard? Hes a ninja. They live off of sneak attacks. The point remains he was powerless to stop the kyuubi without killing himself in the process. If anything, he shouldve known an attack would happen when his wife gave birth because thats when the seal is at its weakest. Hashirama and Madara own the kyuubi. He's their pet. Madara drops meteors on the earth at a whim.  Itachi has an impenetrable shield and can seal your soul like its nothing. Oh and they are also extremely fast

also once again, Itachi was a good guy. He wasnt going to kill jiraiya. It was an act, the same act itachi was putting on for the entire series. 1 look and Jiraiya is done.

his outfit's flyer doe

408945230_o.jpg

Spoiler [+]
asdfg+281.JPG

and more versatile for every day wear

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Or a hunch?

it seems to be a touch activated genjutsu. When Kabuto stabbed itachi with sasuke's sword and itachi dispersed into crows, he was caught. Then Itachi cuts off his horn. Kabuto is confused, he then attacks itachi again with sasukes sword and stabs itachi. Disperses into crows cuts off horn etc. Hes in a loop. And we see at the end of the chapter itachi is touching kabtuto's head, and it also explains why he told sasuke not to come near him.
Itachi keeps telling kabuto that he controls his destiny, which he essentially does. Kabuto can either keep going through the loop, or release edo tensei, which would disperse itachi but thats still the goal

Originally Posted by th3kid

Has anyone seen Tekkonkinkreet? I watched it last night with my little brother. The story was pretty amazing. I loved the characters and I've never seen an anime style like it.
No, but I'd recommend the original manga, as well as everything else that Taiyo Matsumoto has ever drawn.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Now that you say it, it is obvious.
laugh.gif

But if and when they do take her down, who is gonna take her place? Law or Luffy?

neither big mum won't be killed I think law will have him one powerful !+*!! with a sweet tooth that only his candy can fix word to them kids (I know that isn't his candy but by the end of this island story line he will be the only one that can make the good stuff think breaking bad). That's the only way they win IMO

I'm disappointed in this weeks chapter of Naruto... It was literally the same thing for 4-5 pages...

Like.. Literally... The same damn scenes... In anime thats cool, it takes a couple of seconds, but when you're reading its unfufilling to look back and realize that you read the same damn dialog 4 times.

^^^ they have to show us (manga readers) what's actually going on... it wouldn't seem like a "loop" if they only did it twice, cuz then it would look like he only did the move twice
laugh.gif

also at the end of Jormungand.....
eek.gif
next ep: it's going DOWN!
Valmet
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

did dad really just rip out his sons throat in Tough?!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^^ they have to show us (manga readers) what's actually going on... it wouldn't seem like a "loop" if they only did it twice, cuz then it would look like he only did the move twice
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Valmet
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

eek.gif

what is tough sounds crazy

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Valmet
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

eek.gif
Yeah, I know but it was frustrating because we only have 14-17 pages every week. If they would have given us around 20-22 pages I would have been a happier camper 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif

eek.gif
Valmet
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

eek.gif
Yeah, I know but it was frustrating because we only have 14-17 pages every week. If they would have given us around 20-22 pages I would have been a happier camper 
laugh.gif

nah, i understand
laugh.gif

i was like w t f too
chapter seems short

also is that what the jutsu was... just a genjutsu loop?
cuz that sucks i'de rather have used the jutsu that danzo used with the eyes in the arms
too much hype for a loopty-loop jutsu...

k00laid
Tough is a martial arts manga it's pretty cool
you should check it out
it's category falls under: Action Martial Arts Mature Seinen Sports Tragedy
http://www.mangareader.net/737/tough.htmlhttp://www.mangareader.net/popular/martial-arts

Back
Top Bottom