The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Itachi is that dude.
 aside from itachi, kabuto would tank any ninja...
 but this guy Itachi Uchiha....
 i mean damn... who couldnt he beat?
 he had to die of natural causes cause he wasnt gettin killed.
kabuto did hit itachi tho.. cause the top half of his body stopped his sliding and was looking at kabuto.

the pat on the head was the nail in the coffin...

but uh.... how is he going to get edo tensei to turn off if kabuto is already in a genjutsu?

Has anyone seen Tekkonkinkreet? I watched it last night with my little brother. The story was pretty amazing. I loved the characters and I've never seen an anime style like it.

I'm calling it right now. In Bleach, before the series is done, they're going to be forced to release Aizen to win.  That or we finally see the Zero Squad.

well, Itachi has once again cemented himself in the top 5 strongest characters to actually be shown

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi
Kabuto ( for the shear amount of Edos he has)

I cant count most of the other ninja, because we havent really seen Nidaime, Hiruzen etc in their prime
also, somebody mentioned how he will get Kabuto to release edo tensei. Its simple torture. If Kabuto is stuck in the loop for a couple hundred thousand times, he'll probably go crazy.

Originally Posted by blakep267

well, Itachi has once again cemented himself in the top 5 strongest characters to actually be shown

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi

I cant count most of the other ninja, because we havent really seen Nidaime, Hiruzen etc in their prime
also, somebody mentioned how he will get Kabuto to release edo tensei. Its simple torture. If Kabuto is stuck in the loop for a couple hundred thousand times, he'll probably go crazy.

More than he already has?

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi

crazy in the sense that he'll have actually lost his mind and will do anything to stop the loop.

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi

crazy in the sense that he'll have actually lost his mind and will do anything to stop the loop.
You forgot about Jiraya. He should at least be top 3. I do remember itachi saying that even with the help of Kisame, Jiraya would have killed them both easily.
laugh.gif

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi

lol you think he'll actually try to kill himself?

Originally Posted by 2sappy

You forgot about Jiraya. He should at least be top 3. I do remember itachi saying that even with the help of Kisame, Jiraya would have killed them both easily.
laugh.gif
nah, Itachi was just saying that because he didnt want to kill Jiraoya. He was a double agent and had no qualms with him, so he played up Jiraiya's skill set. Itachi has an impenetrable defense and a slew of genjutsu techs. Also Kisame wasnt a slouch. Also Jiraiya never mastered sage mode, which naruto did, but naruto almost lost to Nagato if Itachi didnt intervene.
lol you think he'll actually try to kill himself?

well he cant since he isn in genjutsu.

laugh.gif
if he'd known there were 6 pains he would have handled that too

nah, Itachi was just saying that because he didnt want to kill Jiraoya. He was a double agent and had no qualms with him, so he played up Jiraiya's skill set. Itachi has an impenetrable defense and a slew of genjutsu techs. Also Kisame wasnt a slouch. Also Jiraiya never mastered sage mode, which naruto did, but naruto almost lost to Nagato if Itachi didnt intervene.

immortal reanimated nagato isn't the same as the one naruto and jiraiya fought.

Originally Posted by k00laid

Originally Posted by WaitWut

awwww yeahhhhh kabuto got itachis clone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude still stylin on em never caught slippin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so much truth in this line
pimp.gif

he really is that dude. cool calm and collected
pimp.gif
put his hand on ol professor snape and told him to settle down
laugh.gif
dude negated the entire chapter cuz that #@%* never really happened
pimp.gif

every time i read bleach i feel shortchanged. so much more happens in naruto than in bleach. in bleach im all into the fight n $%%@ and then bam! it ends with some random one liner. like damn at least leave me satisfied with the chapeter
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
jiraya is that dude but itachi murked orochimaru easily

anyways whats the point of this genjustu loop? their gonna keep fighting til kabuto tires out/goes nuts?

if izanagi requires senju dna does that mean izanami does too?
nerd.gif

mind = blown if itachi got even more cards up his sleeve
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Uhh, if Jiraiya knew about pain he would've run away scared because he's not at tat level yet. It still stands tht he had an imperfect form of sage mode and we saw how naruto with a perfect sage mode cOulfnt beat the 6 paths. Jiraiya maxed out at a certain level because he didnt have anything" special" about him. No sharingan, rinnegan, mokuton. Jiraiya is in top 10 tho

Itachi
sick.gif

He gone wind up giving Sasuke a piggy back out of the cave to complete the sonnage
30t6p3b.gif

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi

No Minato? After quickly figuring out Tobi's abilities he handled him easily.

good one piece looks like its about to go down
and still no word on zoro and them i know they aint go out like that

Originally Posted by FullMetal

So the new Bleach... Doesn't make sense why the Quincy would want to destroy that "soul balance"...

That was throwing me off too, I figured maybe they felt there was no "redemption" for those Hollows
Originally Posted by Smedroc

Itachi 
sick.gif

He gone wind up giving Sasuke a piggy back out of the cave to complete the sonnage 
30t6p3b.gif

Itachi said...I beg your pardon...but you need to fall back Sasuke, !@#! is gonna get too real
Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi

Minato is top 3 without a doubt...I would also put Kakashi in my top 10
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by FullMetal

So the new Bleach... Doesn't make sense why the Quincy would want to destroy that "soul balance"...

That was throwing me off too, I figured maybe they felt there was no "redemption" for those Hollows
Originally Posted by Smedroc

Itachi 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Itachi said...I beg your pardon...but you need to fall back Sasuke, !@#! is gonna get too real
Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Hashirama
Madara ( old 1)
Pain
Itachi

Minato is top 3 without a doubt...I would also put Kakashi in my top 10
pimp.gif
Minato isnt top 3. He couldnt even handle the kyuubi. Hashirama and Madara own the kyuubi, and so does Kabuto in exxtension since he has madara as his edo. Itachi and even sasuke for that matter could put the kyuubi under genjutsu and control him. Nagato has full control of the rinnegan. Minato is probably the fastest character shown, and an expert at seals. But his skill set is limited. From what we have seen. Im going by feats shown on panel. Minato is definitely in the top 10, but lets be real if Itachi wanted to he couldve been hokage right after minato died. But that wasnt his path
And the reason Itachi told sasuke to back off is because Izanami is a touch genjutsu, so he didnt want him to get caught in it

If there was a gif to describe this fight:

Spoiler [+]
Kabuto -> 
72629846_medium.gif
<- Itachi

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Uhh, if Jiraiya knew about pain he would've run away scared because he's not at tat level yet. It still stands tht he had an imperfect form of sage mode and we saw how naruto with a perfect sage mode cOulfnt beat the 6 paths. Jiraiya maxed out at a certain level because he didnt have anything" special" about him. No sharingan, rinnegan, mokuton. Jiraiya is in top 10 tho
I do remember Pain saying that he was lucky that his master didn't know about the 6 paths or he would have lost to Jiraya. It's funny how Itachi and Pain had to resort to tricks in order to get around Jiraya. Itachi/Kisame had to use hypnotized hookers/callgirls (I have no idea what they were 
laugh.gif
) to distract him while they "tried" to get naruto and when he came to the rescue they both ran with their tails between their legs
laugh.gif
, and Pain had to use mind games as well as the six paths in order to defeat him (although he saw through the tricks right before his death). Also, just because he didn't master how to absorb nature energy doesn't mean he was a weak sage. Don't forget that he had the fusion mode with ma and pa toad in which they could continuously absorb nature energy for Jiraya and thus keep him in perpetual sage mode, they could nullify any genjustu that is cast on him, and use their own techniques. IMO, he was on par with Naruto's "perfect" sage mode. Now, if Kurama lets the toads fuze with Naruto, that will be a different story.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom