The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by FOG

one-does-not-simply-meme-generator-one-does-not-simply-kill-orochimaru-88b5d5.jpg
laugh.gif
Spot on.

I swear this dude like a cat. Can't wait to see both Madaras in action...Hoping for at least 3 chapters of non stop action!

Is there also a chance that Tobi can be Orcohimaru?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Is there also a chance that Tobi can be Orochimaru?
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
you know, the very thought crossed my mind as I read. I wanted to tell myself that it was a silly idea but I couldn't. There's something there...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
you know, the very thought crossed my mind as I read. I wanted to tell myself that it was a silly idea but I couldn't. There's something there...
nerd.gif
But how'd this guy get both a Sharingan AND Rinnegan?

Dug up Obito, healed his body, used some kind of jutsu to either transfer bodies or something? Man idk, but this guy is always lurking..............A snake in the grass.
By no means am I saying any of this is correct, all speculation.

One Piece was crazy this week. I did not see that coming in the end.
eek.gif
Honestly, as soon as "Joker" was introduced in the story, the first person I thought of was Doflamingo. Dude truly is a mastermind though, has subordinates in the marines as high up as V.A and has connections with those above Fleet Admiral. 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Scary strong too. 
Also, there's no way Tobi = Orochimaru. My guess is he either snaked away when Itachi tried to seal him or he's somehow alive within Anko.

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Chill, Tobi doesn't act crazy enough to be Orochimaru.

Tobi = Obito.

Spoiler [+]
trollface.jpg

Oro was sealed by Itachi. There may be remnants of his soul left lingering around but regardles, Oro wasnt really a threat agianst the big boys.

orochimaru put his little orochi sperms in everyone when he bit them thats why it makes sense Anko will still remnants of the man in there... prolly took or can take over her the same way he tried sauske. .... its part of the reason anko was needed for Kabutomaru I think...

if orochi did end up being tobi i dont know how i'd feel about that

OOOOBBBBBIIIIITTTTTTOOOOOOOOO LLLLIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

nah, why they always $(@(#!@ with my boy byakuya...

Kakashi need to charge up that eye and that hand...

OOOOBBBBBIIIIITTTTTTOOOOOOOOO LLLLIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
nah, why they always $(@(#!@ with my boy byakuya...
Kakashi need to charge up that eye and that hand...

I refuse to believe it is Orbito. Bring on Rin. :lol:

Also, new site is strange.

These past two weeks of naruto have been odd to me.

I'm tired of not knowing who tobi is...

Yea at this point why wouldnt it be Obito, but at the same time, I would kind of hate for it to be... and what reason would Obito have had to be mad at Konoha or anyone for that matter

just found another manga that i enjoy:
Girls of the Wild
category: Comedy, Drama, Harem, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Webtoons
ummmmmmmmmmm..... does anyone know how to change colors?
and no EMOCONS?!

:rofl: What if all of this was really just Obito on an outrage because he wanted his damn eye back?

I guess I missed this line in the manga :nerd:

But I mean...he is the one who gave up his eye and pretty much sacrificed his life more or less.
I'm sure if he asked nicely, Kakashi would have given if back :lol:
If Madara name drops Rin next chapter :smh:
Obito was a clown tho, he aint bout that life. You really think he was up in the Uchiha temple conspiring with OG Madara? Nnnnaaaahhhhh b.
Obito didn't know **** about his clan. If he had a brother it would more likely be him or his father.....maybe

Last edited:
I guess I missed this line in the manga :nerd:
But I mean...he is the one who gave up his eye and pretty much sacrificed his life more or less.
I'm sure if he asked nicely, Kakashi would have given if back :lol:
If Madara name drops Rin next chapter :smh:
Obito was a clown tho, he aint bout that life. You really think he was up in the Uchiha temple conspiring with OG Madara? Nnnnaaaahhhhh b.
Obito didn't know **** about his clan. If he had a brother it would more likely be him or his father.....maybe

Nah I wasn't serious about that statement :lol:
The emoticons don't work so the laughing smiley isn't there to show that I was just fooling around

I like how no ones is bringing up the Ten Tails. Only three things i care about right now is Tobi, Madara and Oro.

Back
Top Bottom