The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
That guy Senor Pink is still cracking me up man lmaoooo. "So hard-boiled" Those groupies keep throwing themselves at him and he still has that chicks bikini top in his hand that damn creep. Even Franky had to admit it LOL.
Franky about to be in some real **** now though with that VA showing up. He gonna have to hit him with the SUUUUPER beam.

Fujitora with some radical ideas himself. I wonder what this "reverie" is that he is speaking of.

My dude Sabo though. He came out with the ****** pipe!

Bleach

Bleach just needs to end, every chapter is just so useless. So many useless panels and pages. Its obvious Kubo doesnt give a damn anymore :smh:

Bleach

Bleach just needs to end, every chapter is just so useless. So many useless panels and pages. Its obvious Kubo doesnt give a damn anymore :smh:
That story has been stretched like Taffy and Kubo loves every dime it drops. :smokin. Shounens go on waaaaaaaaaay past the need, why do you think the Naruto Arch is so damn long.

One Piece
That guy Senor Pink is still cracking me up man lmaoooo. "So hard-boiled" Those groupies keep throwing themselves at him and he still has that chicks bikini top in his hand that damn creep. Even Franky had to admit it LOL.
Franky about to be in some real **** now though with that VA showing up. He gonna have to hit him with the SUUUUPER beam.

Fujitora with some radical ideas himself. I wonder what this "reverie" is that he is speaking of.

My dude Sabo though. He came out with the ****** pipe!
The Reverie is the meeting between the royalty of the different countries in OP held every 10 years. This upcoming one is going to be the one where the fishman get to join.

One Piece
Pretty good chapter this week. 
I'm surprised Fuji is going to help Doflamingo even with King Riku being present. This arc is too unpredictable. 

The tournament should finally get interesting now as well. 

Franky's holding his own against 2 of the executives. I hope he pulls out some Franky boxing instead of just using weapons the whole time.

I'm interested in what the matchup for the arc are going to be. With Fuji and the marines on the move things just got even more unclear.

Hopefully we get to see how Sanji is holding out against Big Mom's crew next chapter it's been a while since we've seen them

BLEACH AND NARUTO....need to be taken out back and shot.
wrap-it-up-o.gif

moving on...

one piece.

GODDAMN that chapter was heavy as **** :pimp:

my dude sabo has swag well over 9000. dude walked past rebecca one some lowkey
Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

steez and said i got this and pulled out da plumbing word to
RUbN8.png

that last scene with hand up. had the black power fist up :pimp:

my body is so ready for next week. "look at me ace" :wow: :x :pimp:

DAWG!....if they fuse or some ____ like that, I'm done with manga bruh....

Bruh I been told ya'll... Naruto/Sasuke fusion, SO6P cameo to save the day.

Naruto
I just remembered something. Naruto kept his promise from way back when. They both met on the battlefield again, and they both died. :lol:
Imagine if Kishi just straight up goes for the bad ending. That would be epic. :lol:

Part of me sort of wants this... Really wants this...

Naruto

Oro looks like he want to get his hands on the zetsus. if both the zetsus together does that mean obito is done and they got his eye?

Bleach chapter was whatever...could've saved this explanation til juha bach was fighting.
OP never disappoints :pimp:

Last edited:
DAWG!....if they fuse or some ____ like that, I'm done with manga bruh....

Bruh I been told ya'll... Naruto/Sasuke fusion, SO6P cameo to save the day.

Naruto
I just remembered something. Naruto kept his promise from way back when. They both met on the battlefield again, and they both died. :lol:
Imagine if Kishi just straight up goes for the bad ending. That would be epic. :lol:

Part of me sort of wants this... Really wants this...

both of them? nah...yakuza would be contracted to go after kishi early. fans would not be happy...

[COLOR=#red]Chuunibyou[/COLOR] ep. 3
This episode was great. :lol:
Dat magical "Girl" cosplay... :rofl:
I almost forgot how epic those imaginary fights were. :lol:
I knew that love triangle was coming man. Even Morisummer saw it coming. :lol:

Its just, how can you backtrack all of the work Madara has done up to this point without letting him win?

Dude literally just pretty much killed everyone who has a chance of beating him.

Just end it like a boss. Or blow our minds with the best clean up job ever.

Its just, how can you backtrack all of the work Madara has done up to this point without letting him win?

Dude literally just pretty much killed everyone who has a chance of beating him.

What if Madara is actually in the infinite tsukiyoumi right now and all that we are seeing is part of his delusion. :wow:

BLEACH WAS SOOOO BAD BRUH...

I'm looking at my phone like

YOU KIDDING ME BRUH...THIS WHY I DONT READ THIS GARBAGE NO MO :smh:

Naruto = WEAK

WUN PEE-SU was :pimp: as usual

I was definitely confused with wtf Fuji was talking about.

WUN PEE-SU was
pimp.gif
as usual

I was definitely confused with wtf Fuji was talking about.
Fuji was telling Doflamingo that he agreed to help him get the strawhats. He then told him that his one of hisoverarching goals is to get rid of the Warlords. Doflamingo took that as he should just kill Fuji now, but Fuji told him that wasn't necessary because for now they'll work together. He told DD that if he keeps committing crimes his bounty will raise once Doflamingo loses his status, making things harder for DD, but for now he's willing to overlook the problems on Dressrosa in order to protect the citizens. He also added that while DD is comfortable now he expects things to change at the Reverie. Probably hinting that there will be issues for DD since he stole the position as king as is aiding wars that harm other countries.
Simply Fuji is saying he plans to get rid of the whole warlord system, but for now he'll help DD because stopping the strawhats protects the citizens of Dressrosa. 

What if Madara is actually in the infinite tsukiyoumi right now and all that we are seeing is part of his delusion. :wow:
That's what I was thinking. Not only that, how is the first Hokage gonna give him a jutsu and he's not able to use it? :lol: :stoneface:

Sasuke got stabbed with ease, like shooting fish in a barrel easy. This chapter was BS though.

My mind would be blown

:lol:

Fuji was telling Doflamingo that he agreed to help him get the strawhats. He then told him that his one of hisoverarching goals is to get rid of the Warlords. Doflamingo took that as he should just kill Fuji now, but Fuji told him that wasn't necessary because for now they'll work together. He told DD that if he keeps committing crimes his bounty will raise once Doflamingo loses his status, making things harder for DD, but for now he's willing to overlook the problems on Dressrosa in order to protect the citizens. He also added that while DD is comfortable now he expects things to change at the Reverie. Probably hinting that there will be issues for DD since he stole the position as king as is aiding wars that harm other countries.

Simply Fuji is saying he plans to get rid of the whole warlord system, but for now he'll help DD because stopping the strawhats protects the citizens of Dressrosa. 

Gotcha. I wasn't expecting that either. So the zoro fight might happen :nerd:

Gotcha. I wasn't expecting that either. So the zoro fight might happen
nerd.gif
Looks like it might have to. Might be Zoro and Kinemon together but I'd rather have Zoro go 1 on 1 with him. 

I hope they show what's going on with Sanji soon tho.

Back
Top Bottom