The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Indeed. It's so much to be covered. :wow:
And the anime is finally in dressarosa :pimp:

We still gotta see kinemons homie that's locked up

Also, I like FMAB like y'all but I wouldn't put it in any of the top animes I've watched ever...it's just too short IMO not enough depth

Is anyone seeing the fduckery going on with hunter hunter anime?? They going DBZ on us x100 :smh: this ***** narrated the while ******g episode :stoneface:

Last edited:
WUN PEE-SU was :pimp: as usual

I was definitely confused with wtf Fuji was talking about.
Fuji was telling Doflamingo that he agreed to help him get the strawhats. He then told him that his one of hisoverarching goals is to get rid of the Warlords. Doflamingo took that as he should just kill Fuji now, but Fuji told him that wasn't necessary because for now they'll work together. He told DD that if he keeps committing crimes his bounty will raise once Doflamingo loses his status, making things harder for DD, but for now he's willing to overlook the problems on Dressrosa in order to protect the citizens. He also added that while DD is comfortable now he expects things to change at the Reverie. Probably hinting that there will be issues for DD since he stole the position as king as is aiding wars that harm other countries.

Simply Fuji is saying he plans to get rid of the whole warlord system, but for now he'll help DD because stopping the strawhats protects the citizens of Dressrosa. 

that would be counter intuitive no? if anything the strawhats are fighting to save the country (as usual) and fuji is just gonna make it that much harder for them to succeed, what with his gravity abilities and asteroid no jutsus...

if its fuji vs zoro, i hope zoro brings that heat...he'd better be hiding a sharingan or some ****, word to kakashi.

I agree but you know how the straw hats are always looked at as the bad guys even thought the marines are really the **** boys of the world

that would be counter intuitive no? if anything the strawhats are fighting to save the country (as usual) and fuji is just gonna make it that much harder for them to succeed, what with his gravity abilities and asteroid no jutsus...
if its fuji vs zoro, i hope zoro brings that heat...he'd better be hiding a sharingan or some ****, word to kakashi.
Akainu runs the marines now and he considers eliminating Luffy is a priority as he sees Luffy as not only a dangerous criminal, but someone from the worst bloodline due to being Dragon's son. Fuji doesn't know about the Strawhats except for the accounts he gets from the marines, so it makes sense that he would believe that Luffy's goal would be to harm the citizens of Dressrosa. The only thing that will probably make Fuji fall back or switch sides at this point is if finds out that citizens have been turned into toys or if Big Mom is actually on that ship right outside Dressrosa and he has to handle that.

Akainu runs the marines now and he considers eliminating Luffy is a priority as he sees Luffy as not only a dangerous criminal, but someone from the worst bloodline due to being Dragon's son. Fuji doesn't know about the Strawhats except for the accounts he gets from the marines, so it makes sense that he would believe that Luffy's goal would be to harm the citizens of Dressrosa. The only thing that will probably make Fuji fall back or switch sides at this point is if finds out that citizens have been turned into toys or if Big Mom is actually on that ship right outside Dressrosa and he has to handle that.

hmm thats food for thought. well said. so i guess fuji is really a good guy, just uninformed with regards to the mugiwaras...

im still confused with law. before flamingo aimed the toast at ya boy and let go, he asked law why'd he squad up with the mugiwaras...to which law responded essentially the will of D is cray. that can't be the ONLY reason...or is he just keeping info from flamingo? :nerd:

hmm thats food for thought. well said. so i guess fuji is really a good guy, just uninformed with regards to the mugiwaras...

im still confused with law. before flamingo aimed the toast at ya boy and let go, he asked law why'd he squad up with the mugiwaras...to which law responded essentially the will of D is cray. that can't be the ONLY reason...or is he just keeping info from flamingo?
nerd.gif
Law has info on the Will of D. cause he talked about it before after he left Luffy on Amazon Lily, but was vague then too. Kora, the former heart seat probably was a D that Law was close to is my guess. I think that's why he has high expectations for Luffy. It seemed like he teamed up with Luffy because Luffy is a wild card with good luck, the same reason he saved Luffy, it seems is the same reason he teamed up with him. Law couldn't have been planning to team with Luffy for long, he just took advantage that they were both on Punk Hazard and he could accelerate his schedule it seemed like.

I like how Doflamingo has Law chained up in the heart seat tho

Leb13 good stuff man. I understand everything a lot more :pimp:

Kora-San = corazon = heart in Spanish :lol:
Oda think he slick

Itachi shouldve taught Sasuke a thing or two about Izanami before he went back. madara wouldve been easy to get caught in it any number of times during that battle

Oda think he slick

:lol:

Bleach has been a joke for the longest time.
Meanwhile Tenten is still alive :smh: I wonder what Oro and the 3rd have up their sleeves
OP is on point as usual but I have to read the chapter again, it feels like I missed a thing or two

Oda think he slick

:lol:

Bleach has been a joke for the longest time.
Meanwhile Tenten is still alive :smh: I wonder what Oro and the 3rd have up their sleeves
OP is on point as usual but I have to read the chapter again, it feels like I missed a thing or two

quality well written mangas have you reading multiple times, going back hundreds of chapters, etc. this is why OP is the GOAT manga ever out of japan.

I just read another translation for OP. The Powermanga translation, I think it's better. It's clearer and it includes the dialects for the characters, apparently Kinemon's speech style is similar to Kenshin. It's crazy how Sabo and Luffy both suck with people's names how do you get marincolosseo from bartolomeo?

I just read another translation for OP. The Powermanga translation, I think it's better. It's clearer and it includes the dialects for the characters, apparently Kinemon's speech style is similar to Kenshin. It's crazy how Sabo and Luffy both suck with people's names how do you get marincolosseo from bartolomeo?
laugh.gif
 they dont even correct themselves either 

Last edited:
Man you guys got me wanting to read OP. But I cbf catching up hundreds of chapters

that's actually the good thing, you won't be feenin for next weeks chapter (for awhile) until you catch up.

OP was dope as always. I still want to see Robin fight all out . in the video game her powerss are crazy so It should be interesting.

Bleach isn't as bad as you guys make it out to be. That explanation was good of Juha's power and orgin. they just need to shorten these fights and it will be good.

Naruto. they better not ffuse lol.
I swear on everything i'll quit reading if that happened.
Orouchis plans is what i'm most interested in. that's killing me..

and isn't bee dead somewhere??? (or should be now that the 8 tails is gone)

I watched the anime first before reading the manga for One Piece, after I got to a certain point, I started reading the manga

[COLOR=#red]KLK[/COLOR] Ep. 15
Dude got Kancho'd with a sword. :x :lol:
Those new uniform transformations are sweet. :pimp:
Nudist beach is wild man. And the leader is still as "radiant" as he was last episode. :lol:
Hopefully they reveal next episode that Ryuko and Satsuki are related in some way.
Finally, How Gamagoori gonna gang up on Mako like that? :smh: :lol:

hope they don't look like this in the movie... or at least ALL of them...

This commercial just made me even more appreciative of the fact that AOT is just an anime.

Can you imagine actually living in that world? I straight up felt some type of way just seeing all that death in the anime, I seriously can't imagine how I'd react if I was legit living in that world...:x :smh:...prolly go insane with despair...:lol:

Fairy Tail
This arc is developing nicely. FT catching L's left and right...I wonder how Silver knows Natsu. Did this dude Jellal really just get wrote off like this though?
sick.gif
 I wonder if he is going to stay dead. 

Kill La Kill feels like it's itching closer to that climax. Should be getting even wilder from here out, but I'll be a little sad to see it go |I

This season's series aren't really grabbing me like the last two seasons did. I'm going to give everything the first five episodes to change my mind though.

Back
Top Bottom