The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I think that's the original story, before it gets redrawn.
Ah. I read up on it and I think the manga started out by the creator drawing it this way then it got picked up and being re-drawn. Hm. Well, I guess I gotta wait till the rest gets redrawn then. 
frown.gif

Just started watching [COLOR=#red]Nagi No Asukara[/COLOR]

Wow, I really slept on this one, this show is great.

Someone please tell me where this is from
roll.gif

tumblr_n29p9vZ3au1qzqnxxo1_400.gif

edit nvm found it - yondemasu yo, azazel-san. z

Last edited:
Psycho-Pass season 2 confirmed for fall, and a movie for winter. :pimp:

what can they do with that though? i dont see how they can continue the series with that one enforcer guy gone.

I'm curious too. I mean, they can go on the search for him now that he's gone rogue and all, but I felt it was pretty solid how the series ended with everything coming full circle.

Is the next season still being overseen by Urobutcher? :pimp:

Psycho-Pass season 2 confirmed for fall, and a movie for winter. :pimp:

what can they do with that though? i dont see how they can continue the series with that one enforcer guy gone.

I'm curious too. I mean, they can go on the search for him now that he's gone rogue and all, but I felt it was pretty solid how the series ended with everything coming full circle.

Is the next season still being overseen by Urobutcher? :pimp:

but that wouldnt be a good story because hes damn good at what he does, the girl isnt even on his level. him turning bad will just be a replay of season 1 and who wants to see that?

Catching up on Kill la Kill and I have to ask: Am I the only one who just can't stand Mako? :rolleyes Girl just annoys the hell out of me every time she's on screen.

Catching up on Kill la Kill and I have to ask: Am I the only one who just can't stand Mako?
eyes.gif
Girl just annoys the hell out of me every time she's on screen.
I want her to die as much as i've ever wanted an anime character to die.
mean.gif
Though i'm also not that fond of Ryuko either.
tongue.gif
I love Mako
laugh.gif
I wish we got to see her use her goku uniform more. Ryuko could die and I truly wouldn't care. I don't think I've ever disliked a main character as much as I do her.

Ippo dropped an additional manga today. It wasn't to bad.

This is still one of my favorite mangas to read

I love Mako :lol: I wish we got to see her use her goku uniform more. Ryuko could die and I truly wouldn't care. I don't think I've ever disliked a main character as much as I do her.

Ryuuko's very quickly reached Naruto status in terms of main characters I despise, though to be fair I didn't always dislike Naruto. It's a fairly recent thing in the grand scheme. For Kill la Kill, I actually realized that I like the majority of the side characters far more than I do Ryuuko, didn't realize it till the other day when I was watching some episodes to catch up.

Why you dislike naruto, blood?

As a character he's disappointed me. He was on a fairly steady increase in terms of maturity and intelligence, and then after the Pein arc he just seemed to lose a lot of that development and become an idiot again. :smh: And at this point I don't even enjoy his fight's anymore, i'd rather he not use his new Kyuubi mode at all.

That's partly the reason I enjoyed the Pein arc so much, and think it's been the best since the time skip.

As a character he's disappointed me. He was on a fairly steady increase in terms of maturity and intelligence, and then after the Pein arc he just seemed to lose a lot of that development and become an idiot again. :smh: And at this point I don't even enjoy his fight's anymore, i'd rather he not use his new Kyuubi mode at all.

That's partly the reason I enjoyed the Pein arc so much, and think it's been the best since the time skip.
While I don't agree with you on Mako cause she is just great but Naruto I can agree. If you want real maturity its time you moved up to senien from shounen. Shounen is written to for 14 and below so maturity isnt a big thing, mostly just action.

it just kind of proves how he isn't ready to be hokage and he's still young. i mean i dont fault the way the writing is going because honestly if he was to keep going the way he was growth wise in the pein arc, he'd had been at the level he is now much earlier. he still has a lot to learn does he even have 2 elements yet???
honestly he doesn't deserve to be any better than what he already is (although he's already kage + ) since he still doesn't have ninja mechanics down imo.
but I dont hate Naruto (yet)
not as much as I hate Bleach and ichigos repeat writing of him.

My gripes with naruto or the way he has been portrayed his dude has no ninja fighting skill what so ever, like hand to hand combat he is garbage :smh: he just has hella power and techniques and for a while his lil shadow clone **** did him no good what so ever.
And lastly his stanning of sasuke :x like kishi really ruined naruto for me cuz of that...and on top of that giving sasuke all the damn cheat codes :smh: :smh: **** ain't right

Which brings me to the point SASUKE IS THE WORST :rofl:

The only character I hate more than sasuke would be Danzo :x Danica Danzo does NOTHING but be so annoying and ruin ****

Last edited:
My gripes with naruto or the way he has been portrayed his dude has no ninja fighting skill what so ever, like hand to hand combat he is garbage
mean.gif
he just has hella power and techniques and for a while his lil shadow clone **** did him no good what so ever.
And lastly his stanning of sasuke
sick.gif
like kishi really ruined naruto for me cuz of that...and on top of that giving sasuke all the damn cheat codes
mean.gif
mean.gif
**** ain't right
Naruto's taijustu got kinda nice once he learned frog katas. He don't have dem guy/lee hands but he aight.

As a character he's disappointed me. He was on a fairly steady increase in terms of maturity and intelligence, and then after the Pein arc he just seemed to lose a lot of that development and become an idiot again.
mean.gif
And at this point I don't even enjoy his fight's anymore, i'd rather he not use his new Kyuubi mode at all.

it just kind of proves how he isn't ready to be hokage and he's still young. i mean i dont fault the way the writing is going because honestly if he was to keep going the way he was growth wise in the pein arc, he'd had been at the level he is now much earlier. he still has a lot to learn does he even have 2 elements yet???
honestly he doesn't deserve to be any better than what he already is (although he's already kage + ) since he still doesn't have ninja mechanics down imo.
but I dont hate Naruto (yet)
not as much as I hate Bleach and ichigos repeat writing of him.
I got no beef with Naruto. He's an idiot but he has heart and always tries to do his best and I feel he's grow just fine.

As for Ichigo, it's not just him that Kubo does that **** to. It's everybody. I can barely stomach reading that crap.

If I hadn't invested so much time in it already, and there weren't things I still wanted to know, I would just stop.

I appreciate the humor in Naruto, but no need to drag nonsense on for 9+ pages.

All this stuff so corny...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom