The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Song that played when the 3rd died, the song that played when Naruto used to be alone, the song that played when Zabuza/Haku died together, the song that played when Gaara started flashing back on his awful childhood and resolved to do better in life.

The feels anthem
frown.gif

stuff like that gif makes me want to give FMA a 4th chance to catch my attention
fmab is one of the greatest animes.

I've watched it 5 times.
This is the exact opposite of what I do
laugh.gif
When a series is truly amazing to me I watch it as little as possible.

Except for Seinfeld. I will ALWAYS watch an episode of Seinfeld when I come across it. That show is flawless.

ok i finished episode 2.of fmab. (it's been like 5 years) smh.

Im a bit confused though. so are the elrics like geniuses? (by genius i mean like sasuke and Neji)
how is it he can do alchemy without the circle or whatever?

Im a bit confused though. so are the elrics like geniuses? (by genius i mean like sasuke and Neji)
going through the portal

Yes, in the sense that they spent a bunch of time reading alchemy books to become knowledgable. No, in the sense that they're just naturally smart. 
Both Ed and Al have seen the truth(god, meaning of life, whatever you want to call it). Therefore, they don't need to use a transmutation circle to perform alchemy because they paid a toll to see the truth. Ed lost his leg. Al lost his body.

Last edited:
Thank you for that. my next question is the whole of equal value thing to do alchemy, ok everyone has different powers.. and they have to use the circle stuff, but what is everyone giving up? like you see roy snappin his fingers, the ice dude was just touchin water, what are they giving up?

Don't you dare elaborate on this :lol:

Let that boy find his old answers organically as he keeps going.

The reason Ed is able to dictates the whole series lol.

Exactly :lol:

Which is why I keep telling cats not to answer his questions since Full Metal Alchemist is one of the few series that pretty much answers all potential questions by the end.

But if he wants to take away from the "experience", it's his prerogative I guess :\

Back
Top Bottom