The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just checked out the blood prison movie. it was alright, naruto should've been dead though. how they gone mirror the way his parents died in the movie though 
indifferent.gif

Just checked out the blood prison movie. it was alright, naruto should've been dead though. how they gone mirror the way his parents died in the movie though :stoneface:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Easily the worst of the Naruto movies. I went in with such high hopes too.

It's high time Obito died, he's cheated death quite a few times already

I know the fights not over but Zoro just sonned Pica. "You were never in my league to begin with" :lol: :pimp:

Just watched Naruto: Road To Ninja
Menma's jutsus >>> Naruto's 
this movie completely obliterated naruto's feels though, cot damn 

since I'm all caught up on naruto movies, how are the OP movies? I haven't seen any of those yet...

The only ones worth mentioning are the Strong World and Film Z.

Strong World is manga canon and is seriously one of the best anime movies out...

At least that's what I thought until I watched Film Z
nerd.gif

Read manga chapter 0 before watching Strong World so you have a better grasp of the events.

Film Z is far superior but is non-canon. However, it still has heavy involvement from Oda to the point where it feels like it could have been in the manga.

Both great films

at this point, kishi writing naruto is like using ur toothbrush to iron out toothpaste from a tube, just to get that brush in, instead of saying F it and letting that tube die.

this boss is corny as ****. you got this thot with a bathrobe on and some fugazi *** symbiote chilling in her robe...and her and obito and all these ************* are playing stink eye tag using all these wild eye jutsus.

kakashi done. he's not kakashi of the sharingan anymore...he's not trying to engage this broad in fisticuff with his regular *** eyes.

sakura extra useless...she should just fall back and go do something else...heal kakshi...cook clean do something ****...

naruto has been ss3 for a min now. dude needs to step it up...lookin like wade in the finals.

one piece is still the truth. zoro was extra offended when pica tried to get big again...zoro hit him with the
russell-westbrook-wat.gif

and bodied...

and im like

tumblr_mhs472vAOY1s4d3x1o1_500.gif

that **** was AWESOME.

bleach...

it works great for white laundry...thats all i gotta say about that >D

Not a fine girl anywhere in that photo.

Jeremy Lin lost.
Wait that was Jeremy Lin, sigh, i had no idea

at this point, kishi writing naruto is like using ur toothbrush to iron out toothpaste from a tube, just to get that brush in, instead of saying F it and letting that tube die.

this boss is corny as ****. you got this thot with a bathrobe on and some fugazi *** symbiote chilling in her robe...and her and obito and all these ************* are playing stink eye tag using all these wild eye jutsus.

kakashi done. he's not kakashi of the sharingan anymore...he's not trying to engage this broad in fisticuff with his regular *** eyes.

sakura extra useless...she should just fall back and go do something else...heal kakshi...cook clean do something ****...

naruto has been ss3 for a min now. dude needs to step it up...lookin like wade in the finals.

bleach...

it works great for white laundry...thats all i gotta say about that >D

Damn i miss your reviews homie..

I just can't get into One piece. On paper and in theory it should be amazing, but when I read/ watch it it just does nothing for me. Plus I hate the Luffy character with a passion

Yo, I **** with sengoku basara

I started episode 1 in season 2 though, it's on netflix, should I go back and watch season 1 first?

I see ****** is still wanking these whack *** OP chapters..

Zoro did some fly **** and now folks wanna act like this arc hasn't been garbage for months. Dressrosa is probably the weakest arc in the manga.

The formula:

Luffy and co running around, allegedly to fight Doflamingo

Doflamingo appears and does something. Cliffhanger

One Piece goes on break

One piece returns. Doflamingo escapes

More running by Luffy and co (I'm going to kick Doflamingo's ***!)

Doflamingo appears. One piece goes on break.

One piece returns. It was a clone

More running around. Can't forget the dwarves

Also can't forget 2 or 3 panels of Franky being suplexed by Senor Pink

Ooooh! A cool cliffhanger!

One piece goes on break.

The cool cliffhanger is totally ignored and we get more Luffy running around to find Doflamingo.

Doflamingo appears. Cliffhanger

One piece goes on break

One piece returns. It was a clone. More running by luffy because he really wants to kick doflamingo's ***.

Sabo fights Fujitora off-panel

Sanji is being digested by Big Mom. This is the only explanation because we haven't seen this ***** in months.

Oooh, we're starting a flashback! Finally we'll learn about law and Doflamingo! Cliffhanger. One piece goes on break.

One piece returns. Flashback is ignored in favor of dwarves and franky being suplexed by senor pink. And now we have all the tournament fighters here to **** up the pacing even more!

I can't wait for the anime to mishandle this cluster****

Last edited:
Dressrosa has a had a string of weak chapters lately, but overall it's been a solid arc. Punk hazard is probably the weakest one piece arc. Dressrosa will be a strong arc when you're able to go read it continuously. One piece is better experienced continuously, when you have to wait week to week it always seems to drag, but this arc is on track to probably be the longest in the series.

I will admit the last 4 or 5 chapters have been weak and repetitive and I also wasnt a fan of the Ussop chapters, but in an arc that's 54 chapters deep and will probably be longer than skypeia, which was 66, a handful of weak chapters doesn't make the whole arc weak. And if dressrosa ends up being the weakest arc in the series that to me says a lot about the quality of the series.

I do want oda to mix in some short arcs again, because to me those are the best arcs. I'd also want him to stop with all the running lately. Both this arc and Punk hazard had segments where characters just ran, he's got plenty of stuff he could cut to instead.

Renka and Odin join the fray in HSDK. 6 disciple vs 2 Masters. The stakes are getting higher and higher 
pimp.gif

Just finished the Naruto movie Road to Ninja.

I was pleasntly surprised, I really enjoyed it. I think the last fight could've been better but as a whole it was a great movie.

The feels was unreal

Back
Top Bottom