The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Top scenes that had major feels, and had me tear jerking a bit too.

The very last episode of Anohana

Hughes funeral in FMAB

First episode of Cross Game

Ace's death in OP

Clannad After Story when his daughter died.

Jiraiya's death in Naruto

Last edited:
Top scenes that had major feels, and had me tear jerking a bit too.

The very last episode of Anohana

Hughes funeral in FMAB

First episode of Cross Game

Ace's death in OP

Clannad After Story when his daughter died.

Jiraiya's death in Naruto

Bruh how did you not mention
Kamina or Genkai

Bruh how did you not mention
Kamina or Genkai
My boy Kamina was just too awesome for that world. :smh:

I remember the first time I saw The Realfolk Blues (part 1 &2) i was feeling feels left and right, especially at the ending with Spike. :frown:

Tomoe's death in Samurai X is the ultimate feel of feels.
BRUH, y u do dis? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

frown.gif

I haven't eem watched it again and long forgot about that too.

Last edited:
I didn't find it funny. I had my cat claw me in the face once near my eye so all that did was bring back some rather unpleasant memories. :lol:

Lol it was kinda disturbing

I'm saying. Like, her eye is actually bleeding my guy. The hell is funny about that?

I'm sitting here watching the gif just hoping she won't lose vision in that like a concerned mother and **** :lol:

Last edited:
All that video did was make me say "this is why I don't eff with cats".

In other news, Hunter x Hunter hiatus has been extended for an indefinite period of time, just when the new dragon quest drops in Japan. Dude reminds me of Kazuya Hiramaru from Bakuman. 

Less than a month until the new season of Log Horizon. I kinda wish I didn't marathon the first season, and stretched it out more

Less than a month until the new season of Log Horizon. I kinda wish I didn't marathon the first season, and stretched it out more
I've been meaning to go watch season 1. Now i'm wondering if I should marathon it so I'll be ready for season 2 or stretch it out so I can watch season 2 in bulk. 

I may have to give psycho pass season 1 another try before season 2. I just thought the premise was sooo stupid and the actions of the characters( bad writing mainly) got on my nerves

Last edited:
The last two chapters in one piece got me not even giving a damn about naruto ending :smh:

Man I fell off One Piece back during the Punk Hazard Arc; ish was moving way too slow, especialyl after the Fishman Arc had the exact same issue. I need to get back to it though before I miss too many arcs and updates to the story.

Back
Top Bottom