The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man I fell off One Piece back during the Punk Hazard Arc; ish was moving way too slow, especialyl after the Fishman Arc had the exact same issue. I need to get back to it though before I miss too many arcs and updates to the story.

Yeah you gotta catch back up. It's too live in dressarosa

Anybody keeping up with Akame?? Tatsumi is toast man :lol:

Man I fell off One Piece back during the Punk Hazard Arc; ish was moving way too slow, especialyl after the Fishman Arc had the exact same issue. I need to get back to it though before I miss too many arcs and updates to the story.
One Piece is best read in bulk. Reading it weekly especially for PH and FI, made it seem really slow, but if you read it all at once in it's finished form, it's much better. Dressrosa however has so much going on that no one complained about pace until a few weeks ago. People now are complaining about too much going on, so the characters they like aren't getting enough panel time, but there's plenty of time left in this arc. It's probably gonna be the longest arc yet since it's at 59 chapters already. Jump back in cause after this arc the whole One Piece world should be chaotic. 

Seen that Toonami is gon air Hellsing Ultimate next Saturday n im so hyped. That was a great OVA series that for some reason feels underrated n not that popular. Im copping the series on DVD once they release the final 2 episodes dubbed

I guess Dandy and Scarlett aren't meant to be :frown:
It sucked seeing that, cuz it does looks like they do have feelings for each other too. Can we go to another dimension where they did end up seeing each other after the train passed? :lol:
Plz... :frown:
Also, was her Ex supposed to be Dolph Lundgren? Cuz he sure looked a lot like him. :lol:
The preview for the next episode was interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, i forgot, The 4th part of Ghost in the Shell: Arise is out subbed for those keeping up with it.

Last edited:

Pause

I guess Dandy and Scarlett aren't meant to be :frown:
It sucked seeing that, cuz it does looks like they do have feelings for each other too. Can we go to another dimension where they did end up seeing each other after the train passed? :lol:
Plz... :frown:
Also, was her Ex supposed to be Dolph Lundgren? Cuz he sure looked a lot like him. :lol:
The preview for the next episode was interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, i forgot, The 4th part of Ghost in the Shell: Arise is out subbed for those keeping up with it.

Yeah. They were toying with the emotions of the audience

Anyway, Ive been watching Chaos;Head on netflix and I have no idea wtf is going on. Yet, I can't stop watching

Togashis poor health has hunter x hunter canceled indefinitely .I pray his health improves he is an amazing story teller

Have you tried watching Hajime or Cross Game? Only two sports anime I rank over Haikyuu.
I love Cross Game. Think I watch it once a year when summer starts. You seen Touch? it's another baseball anime by the same creator. Longer though. It's pretty similar to Cross Game. I also watched H2 another one by the same guy based on baseball, but the anime never got completed. I've been following Ace of Diamond it's cool if you like baseball anime, but they do the main character dirty and are developing his skills slowly, I guess cause they plan to do all 3 years of high school, or at least 2 years before he's the real ace. 

Gonna check out Haikyuu this week I guess. 

I love Cross Game. Think I watch it once a year when summer starts. You seen Touch? it's another baseball anime by the same creator. Longer though. It's pretty similar to Cross Game. I also watched H2 another one by the same guy based on baseball, but the anime never got completed. I've been following Ace of Diamond it's cool if you like baseball anime, but they do the main character dirty and are developing his skills slowly, I guess cause they plan to do all 3 years of high school, or at least 2 years before he's the real ace. 

Gonna check out Haikyuu this week I guess. 

Ive seen Touch not H2, Im watching Ace too. Ace of the Diamond is really solid but the cliffhangers every episode are killer.

I bought Cross Game on DVD So i watch usually once or twice a year lmao.

Last edited:
Ive seen Touch not H2, Im watching Ace too. Ace of the Diamond is really solid but the cliffhangers every episode are killer.

I bought Cross Game on DVD So i watch usually once or twice a year lmao.
Yeah that's when I turned to the manga, but a lot of it hasn't been scanlated. But I found really detailed summaries for all the missing chapters. I'm hoping they let Sawamura flourish now. Not a big fan of Furuya

Yeah that's when I turned to the manga, but a lot of it hasn't been scanlated. But I found really detailed summaries for all the missing chapters. I'm hoping they let Sawamura flourish now. Not a big fan of Furuya

Funny all these baseball animes all of them about trying to get to Koshien - ive never seen or read one where theyre playing at Koshien.

Funny all these baseball animes all of them about trying to get to Koshien - ive never seen or read one where theyre playing at Koshien.
I'm hoping Ace actually has them playing in the Koshien, or this one I'm reading called Last Inning. I feel like they couldn't do it justice anyway after the way it's hyped up in every series, so no one ever tries.

might be the wrong spot for this but do any of you guys know an easy way to start a graphic novel? like something to put storyboards or a general start up thing/

ive got some dope ideas that i think would work for a one shot but im "artistically inept" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom