The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

all sasuke need is a mask and he'll really be a god :pimp:

screen-shot-2013-10-29-at-122217.jpg

Now that Naruto is about to end, I'm finally back into the naruto manga.
I'm at the part when **** ***** *****.
The Hokages are hilarious.
So many characters have sad backstories.
Madara/1st hokage's backstory.|I

Thats the thing in Naruto damn near everybody had a f'ed up childhood:rofl:

thats the best part tbh
so much naruto spinoff potential if they would just elaborate more on the past and other famous ninjas would be so dope

closest thing we got to kakashi face tbh

Last edited:
Anyone watch Noragami? Just finished it up on Netflix. I enjoyed it. Also finished season 1 of Psycho Pass.

This week's episode was wild.
pimp.gif

The episodes were cut to standard time now though.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
UFOTABLE's work is amazing. Fate Zero was so beautiful in term of story flow and quality. Although the Fate Stay Night storyline is much tamer, I'm glad they're bring in the same tension and detail into battles as FZ.

The animation of Unlimited Blade Works is borderline remarkable.
Honestly I am close on giving up on Fate/stay night. (7 eps in)
should i just finish it out then jump to this

Just finished FMAB.....possible GOAT.

yea I wasnt a believer when it was on cartoon network , took time to watch it fmab a few months back and was blown away

as Leb said now that Naruto is ending, please turn your attention to One piece.

here are 3 recommendations from me for mangas you haven't read
Shin Angyo Onshi (beautiful story, great action very wordy)
Tenjo Tenge (same as Shin Angyo Onshi too me, but later on in the manga it gets too wordy for it's own good, but love the characters and the action)
Ares, One of the best action and story i've read. compare it to Berserk I would say.

Last edited:
Shout out to the boy Naruto for finally hitting that one handed Ransengan after all this time. Just like both his teachers, and his father...we proud of you bruh :') :smokin

For a set-up episode this week's one piece was really well done, it didn't feel loaded with filler either. I want to know why Machvise has what looks to be a beaver tail though and why Dellinger has some type of fish fin on his back.

For a set-up episode this week's one piece was really well done, it didn't feel loaded with filler either. I want to know why Machvise has what looks to be a beaver tail though and why Dellinger has some type of fish fin on his back.
just finished watching the episode, my exact thoughts :lol: very nice episode though

Anyone watch Noragami? Just finished it up on Netflix. I enjoyed it. Also finished season 1 of Psycho Pass.
I really enjoyed Noragami. The manga is really good , and interesting, as well. give it a read if you are interested in more from the series.

@JonnyBlazeNyc

FMA Brotherhood is definitely a possible GOAT my man. :smokin Series was damn near perfect.

I really enjoyed Noragami. The manga is really good , and interesting, as well. give it a read if you are interested in more from the series.

Definitely like this series. Final fight was :nthat:

Man these Tower of God chapters are mad short. I'm ready for these dudes to get on the Hell Train. The slow build to the arc is hyping everything up, hopefully it delivers. 

Man I'm rewatching some hunter x hunter eps and honestly the only thing that makes me excited for more episodes is the phantom troupe. Idgaf about that great calamity garbage..just let us see kurapika try to get his revenge :smokin

Akame ga kill :frown:

Last edited:
Man I'm rewatching some hunter x hunter eps and honestly the only thing that makes me excited for more episodes is the phantom troupe. Idgaf about that great calamity garbage..just let us see kurapika try to get his revenge :smokin

Akame ga kill :frown:
Prince Kakin got wild hittas, kurapikas power won't work on him either, he's gonna need to get a lot stronger, Kakins (bros/sisters) might give him the work easy....Next arc gonna be lit, Princes x Bodyguards x Zodiacs x Dark Continent x Ging, Pariston & Beyond :smokin

Prince Kakin got wild hittas, kurapikas power won't work on him either, he's gonna need to get a lot stronger, Kakins (bros/sisters) might give him the work easy....Next arc gonna be lit, Princes x Bodyguards x Zodiacs x Dark Continent x Ging, Pariston & Beyond :smokin

Haven't read the manga so I'm not hip to who that is..anyone know when HxH anime is coming back?

And noragami is mehh..yet interesting :lol: I'm on episode 2

Prince Kakin got wild hittas, kurapikas power won't work on him either, he's gonna need to get a lot stronger, Kakins (bros/sisters) might give him the work easy....Next arc gonna be lit, Princes x Bodyguards x Zodiacs x Dark Continent x Ging, Pariston & Beyond
smokin.gif
So many characters are going to die
mean.gif

That is, if Togashi "gets better"
mean.gif

Haven't read the manga so I'm not hip to who that is..anyone know when HxH anime is coming back?
If you're waiting for the HxH anime to come back, you're gonna be waiting for a long time...

Think I'm gonna try to forget about it then till it does :frown: I'm not reading that manga and spoiling the story. I messed up and did it during the chimera ant arc and luckily the drawing was so bad I couldn't even tell what was going on :lol:

I'm in the process of watching Naruto anime from the beginning. Sai joining up with Naruto and Sakura offers up some funny moments.

akame ga kill I put that out there 2 weeks ago
better than AOT

sticking with that statement

(two different animes I know... i know...)

I forgot Mushi shi was coming back this season. Such a good, chill anime... :smokin
Getting some backstory on Ginko is always appreciated, but a little depressing at times. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom