The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Sasuke in the movie is on some hobo steez. Obviously doesn't return to the village.
sasuke with that yeezy fit 
smokin.gif

So how will the movie play into the story? Is it after the manga/anime is overwith? Or during it? I haven't kept up with naruto since the pain arc

It's manga canon and takes place several years after the events of the manga. The plot apparently revolves around the moon on a collision course with the Earth.

The way the manga is going, it seems like this **** may end on some sort of cliffhanger and the movie might serve to tie in the loose plot threads.

Also, the villain of the movie has been revealed. He kidnaps Hanabi (Hinata's little sister)

Based on this character's appearance AND the fact that he kidnaps Hanabi, I'm convinced that he holds some connection with the final villain of the manga, whom I won't spoil. Kishi states that this character is directly connected to the events of the manga.

Looks like he's wearing the SoSP gear. Since he's bothering with the Hyuga, I'm assuming the movie deals with Hamura? They never delved into his story that much.

Looks like he's wearing the SoSP gear. Since he's bothering with the Hyuga, I'm assuming the movie deals with Hamura? They never delved into his story that much.
Definitely related to Hamura or Kaguya. Dude has the Byakugan and is wearing a moon logo on his clothing.

Could be Hamura's reincarnation, Kaguya's husband, or a member of Kaguya's "tribe" (people speculate that Kaguya is an alien and there are more of her kind. In Japanese mythology Kaguya is actually a member of a race of moon aliens.)

watch them reveal that the hyuga clan got some sort of special blood too (like uchiha and senju)
Well, the Byakugan is a special trait (the eyes of the goddess). :lol:

Last edited:
Now that Naruto is about to end, I'm finally back into the naruto manga.

I'm at the part when **** ***** *****.

The Hokages are hilarious.

So many characters have sad backstories.

Madara/1st hokage's backstory.
tired.gif

I just want Kishi to reveal one thing at the end of this.....WHO is Hashiramas child/Tsunade's mom or dad !? You'd think that would have been revealed quite some time ago.

Last edited:

Madara/1st hokage's backstory.
tired.gif
Thats the thing in Naruto damn near everybody had a f'ed up childhood
roll.gif

Yea I think most off the strongest ninjas had terrible past. But Itachi's has to be the worse.

I know most of you guys don't watch the anime. And I'm not sure if it was filler, but when they showed him kill his parents. :smh:

Some of the saddest **** I've seen in my life.

Last edited:

Madara/1st hokage's backstory.|I

Thats the thing in Naruto damn near everybody had a f'ed up childhood:rofl:

It's no wonder why everyone is out here trying to murk each other

Why are they making a movie? Chances are it's just gonna have a ****** prolonged *** story like the manga :smh: just end it already and stop ruinin it any further :smh:

Yea I think most off the strongest ninjas had terrible past. But Itachi's has to be the worse.

I know most of you guys don't watch the anime. And I'm not sure if it was filler, but when they showed him kill his parents. :smh:

Some of the saddest **** I've seen in my life.

The tears were flowing, almost had me crying. Itachi was truly the realest when it comes down to it, carrying that burden and protecting the leaf from the shadows

I don't remember any particularly sad backstories in Naruto besides Naruto's, Itachi's, and Sasuke's. But that's probably cause Kishi has shown flashbacks to those every chance he got. It was the worst when The Yellow Flashback, Minato came around to trigger a damn flashback every other scene he was in.  

Now that Naruto's ending though all you all who don't read One Piece should jump aboard. We got the REAL sad backstories over that along with a great plot, mysteries, humor, story consistency, in scale power levels, a giant world, and characters who remain relevant well into the story, plus anything you want from a story except maybe present storyline deaths.

Naruto's story wasn't that sad. Yeah he was shunned because he was a Jinchuriki. So was Gaara, but he also had his uncle trying to kill him and his his own dad putting hits on him.

Last edited:
It's no wonder why everyone is out here trying to murk each other

Minato said it when he sealed the Kyuubi inside of his son. Kushina was like why are you doing this? And he said:

"We're a family of SHINOBI."

This ain't no carebear ****, every character in this manga is a professional assasin and mercenary. That's why these characters can resort to extreme nethods like they do, and also why they can be more or less forgiven and respected even after the fact (Itachi, Kisame, Nagato, Obito).

This **** is par for the course in a world of professional ninja killers.

Id say Sasuke and Itachi easily have the saddest stories. hen gaara. Then Id put Neji. Born into the power house, father having to sacrifice his life etc

Naruto really isn't that sad because it sounds messed up, but he never knew his parents in the first place. So to lose them isn't that big. Plus the whole shunning stuff. Everybody was shunned at one point. Gaara, rock lee, sasuke, etc.

I don't remember any particularly sad backstories in Naruto besides Naruto's, Itachi's, and Sasuke's. But that's probably cause Kishi has shown flashbacks to those every chance he got. It was the worst when The Yellow Flashback, Minato came around to trigger a damn flashback every other scene he was in.  

Now that Naruto's ending though all you all who don't read One Piece should jump aboard. We got the REAL sad backstories over that along with a great plot, mysteries, humor, story consistency, in scale power levels, a giant world, and characters who remain relevant well into the story, plus anything you want from a story except maybe present storyline deaths.

Tell em bro, they can see REAL sad back stories not this fake "kill your whole clan" garbage. No one in OP would do that BS :smh: they woulda went out like a g and fought Danzo or something

Funny how I mentioned Hinatas sister and how they haven't used her character since the first Naruto in here a while back and now she's gonna be in the new movie

Back
Top Bottom