The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Which Marvel character is going to ask why Titans don't have genitals?

Would be cool, and would be a really gruesome fight.

Would definitely be cool to see animated.

I'd also want to see the Hulk take one on, or even an Ironman/War machine tag team

If Sakura dies Naruto will be the GOAT. But it ain't happening so **** Kishi, can't wait for this trash to end. Bleach need to hurry up and end too.

Did yall know there's a beelzebub spinoff? Found out a couple days ago. So far it looks like it will just be a gag manga.

No serious fighting or anything like that which I don't mind since jokes is what that manga did best.

Did yall know there's a beelzebub spinoff? Found out a couple days ago. So far it looks like it will just be a gag manga.
No serious fighting or anything like that which I don't mind since jokes is what that manga did best.

I absolutely did not know this existed. Thanks fam :pimp:

Just finished Psycho Pass.
5/5
Music, animation, characters, etc were great!

What is the main difference between the season 1 of PP and the extended verison of PP?
Also is psycho pass 2 an ova or does it continue the story?
The extended version has less episodes (oxymoron :lol:) but extra scenes here and there. They both give you the same core story, so it's a matter if you want 25 episodes or 13.

Psycho Pass 2 is a continuation of the first season. It's pretty good so far.

Now, while I'm here I got something to say to everyone. I know a lot of us forget to use spoilers on a weekly basis for the big 3 (I'm guilty of this too sometimes :lol:). I'm here to ask everyone nicely, PLEASE use spoilers for all reactions and discussions of the final chapters of Naruto this week. We all know there's gonna be a lot of talking when it comes out, so please be considerate for those who don't have a chance to read it early like some of us. maybe we can stop using spoilers towards the weekend or something. :lol:

still bittersweet that naruto has run its course. Regardless of the ups and downs of the series from kishi its kind of tough to see it go after being with it for so many years. Ima feel the same way about bleach in due time too. 

^
Oh yeah, I forgot I heard about that.

I thought he'd only die from old age or something like that.

Dat fanart... :wow:

Hajime No Ippo

So it looks like Ippo has Punch Drunk syndrome like Nekota, no surprises there. Maybe he actually only has one fight in him and the series ends with a Miyata match?

Hajime No Ippo
So it looks like Ippo has Punch Drunk syndrome like Nekota, no surprises there. Maybe he actually only has one fight in him and the series ends with a Miyata match?
or maybe he goes the a****a no joe route 
nerd.gif

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE EVERYONE

Spoiler Tag all Naruto stuff at least until Saturday.

With it being the last chapter and all some people may try to hold off til the weekend to read it.
or save it in general, but Saturday seems like an appropriate day.

Saying good chapter bad chapter, all that is fine outside of spoiler tag, but the actual events that happen please leave it in spoiler tag. all pictures as well if possible

Last edited:
Hold up...
Is that Kurenai in the pic next to Sakura? With little baby Azuma Jr.? :wow:

Why does Kurenai's Child look younger than Naruto's lol. Shoudnt Azuma's child be a preteen by now.

Why does Kurenai's Child look younger than Naruto's lol. Shoudnt Azuma's child be a preteen by now.
I doubt that their kids will be in the current timeline for the movies setting.  It's only taking place like 2 years in the future if I'm not mistaken.  They are most likely included in a look to the future, or something of that sort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom