The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Here's the real list, I'm 100% right about this and nobody is allowed to disagree with me

(this list is only characters who did some relevant **** in the final battles and not overall)

GOD TIER

Kaguya- Uncontested GOAT; Naruto sensed "more chakra than the Juubi" in her and Naruto and Sasuke immediately went for the "try to seal her option" as opposed to defeating her in combat. She's also supposedly immortal. Matched blow for blow with Naruto and tore Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo to pieces with a casual attack. Nearly released an attack that would have created a new dimension and destroyed the old one. Absorbed the chakra of all of the Infinite Tsukuyomi victims and had the chakra of all the tailed beasts. Had the "Rinne Sharingan" (the official name for her third eye) and the Byakugan. The Fourth Databook states that all jutsu, all Kekkei Genkai, all Dojutsu are mere "fragments" of her true power, meaning she has every single ability known in the manga (too bad she didn't use them)

Two Eyed Rinnegan Madara with the Juubi- He still probably would have lost to Naruto and Sasuke together because they both contain two halves of that power, but I believe that overall he should considered more powerful. Also note that Naruto and Sasuke intended to do what they did to Kaguya to Madara as well, meaning that the Juubi may well give you immortality and the only way to defeat him would be to either rip out his chakra or seal him

Six Paths Senjutsu Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke- They are EQUAL idgaf what anyone says

. It was Kishimoto's intention to write them as equal rivals

One Eyed Rinnegan Madara

Might Guy with the 8th Gate

Obito with the Juubi

Edo Tensei Madara- Although somehow he got worked by Edo Hashirama; I'm going to assume that Madara never took that fight seriously and was just waiting for his chance to take over Obito

TOP TIER

Hashirama

Minato 

Nagato

Obito with RInnegan and Sharingan

Itachi

Sage Mode Kabuto

Tobirama (Tobirama expressed inferiority to Minato at least twice; the only reason he's so high on the list is because of Hiraishin and Edo Tensei)

Hiruzen (Edo Tensei version; living Hiruzen as an old man would probably be lower)

5 current Kages (I don't care about the order as Madara gave them all the hands. Disgraceful)

Various Jounin like Kakashi, Gai, Darui, etc

And as you can see, Itachi is NOT in the top 10 

Last edited:
Why is madara up there 3 times, and can't put might guy up there if he can only keep that power for a couple minutes at least

Here's the real list, I'm 100% right about this and nobody is allowed to disagree with me

(this list is only characters who did some relevant **** in the final battles and not overall)

GOD TIER

Kaguya- Uncontested GOAT; Naruto sensed "more chakra than the Juubi" in her and Naruto and Sasuke immediately went for the "try to seal her option" as opposed to defeating her in combat. She's also supposedly immortal. Matched blow for blow with Naruto and tore Sasuke's Perfect Susanoo to pieces with a casual attack. Nearly released an attack that would have created a new dimension and destroyed the old one. Absorbed the chakra of all of the Infinite Tsukuyomi victims and had the chakra of all the tailed beasts. Had the "Rinne Sharingan" (the official name for her third eye) and the Byakugan. The Fourth Databook states that all jutsu, all Kekkei Genkai, all Dojutsu are mere "fragments" of her true power, meaning she has every single ability known in the manga (too bad she didn't use them)

Two Eyed Rinnegan Madara with the Juubi- He still probably would have lost to Naruto and Sasuke together because they both contain two halves of that power, but I believe that overall he should considered more powerful. Also note that Naruto and Sasuke intended to do what they did to Kaguya to Madara as well, meaning that the Juubi may well give you immortality and the only way to defeat him would be to either rip out his chakra or seal him

Six Paths Senjutsu Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke- They are EQUAL idgaf what anyone says

One Eyed Rinnegan Madara

Obito with the Juubi

Edo Tensei Madara- Although somehow he got worked by Edo Hashirama; I'm going to assume that Madara never took that fight seriously and was just waiting for his chance to take over Obito

TOP TIER

Hashirama

Minato 

Nagato

Itachi

Sage Mode Kabuto

Tobirama (Tobirama expressed inferiority to Minato at least twice; the only reason he's so high on the list is because of Hiraishin and Edo Tensei)

Hiruzen (Edo Tensei version; living Hiruzen as an old man would probably be lower)

5 current Kages (I don't care about the order as Madara gave them all the hands. Disgraceful)

You're doing too much, champ. Kaguya is cool, but you don't even have the sage or his sons up there if you're taking that route. No matter what, Itachi WILL be top 10.

Why is madara up there 3 times, and can't put might guy up there if he can only keep that power for a couple minutes at least
Because Madara had at least 3 different versions of himself fighting in the war with varying power levels

And it doesn't matter how long Might Guy can keep the power; that's why I specified he's only in the top 10 with the 8th Gate active
You're doing too much, champ. Kaguya is cool, but you don't even have the sage or his sons up there if you're taking that route. No matter what, Itachi WILL be top 10.
Why would I put the Sage or his sons up there if I specified I was only including characters who actually battled or did **** during the war?

Hagoromo has absolutely no in-battle panel time but if you want to put him as equal to Rinnegan Madara just based on his hype, that's fine.

There's no reason to put Indra and Ashura on the list because the only thing we know about them is their names
sick.gif
unless I missed a chapter where we saw them showcase their full powers

And Itachi is not top 10 because I just listed 11 characters who would Loaded Lux him (by the way, if I include the Sage and his sons like you think I should for some reason, that's 14 characters )

Last edited:
fam imma cry every Wednesday because no more naruto :frown:

i dont want to believe :frown:

i prob wont even be in here much any more cuz its the only anime i follow imma miss yall :frown:

Last edited:
Because Madara had at least 3 different versions of himself fighting in the war with varying power levels

And it doesn't matter how long Might Guy can keep the power; that's why I specified he's only in the top 10 with the 8th Gate active

Why would I put the Sage or his sons up there if I specified I was only including characters who actually battled or did **** during the war?

Hagoromo has absolutely no in-battle panel time but if you want to put him as equal to Rinnegan Madara just based on his hype, that's fine.

There's no reason to put Indra and Ashura on the list because the only thing we know about them is their names
sick.gif
unless I missed a chapter where we saw them showcase their full powers

And Itachi is not top 10 because I just listed 11 characters who would Loaded Lux him

The point of ranking them brings in what they've done throughout. You have Madara up there 3 times. 3... That's like me saying who's basketballs top 5? Jordan from 96, Jordan from 97, Magic, 09 Tim Duncan....you get the point. If anything...dual sharingan Kakashi would be ahead of 8 gate guy....

The point of ranking them brings in what they've done throughout. You have Madara up there 3 times. 3... That's like me saying who's basketballs top 5? Jordan from 96, Jordan from 97, Magic, 09 Tim Duncan....you get the point. If anything...dual sharingan Kakashi would be ahead of 8 gate guy....
Poor comparison. Michael Jordan doesn't have magical ninja superpowers that are in flux based on how many eyeballs he has in his head, whether or not he was reanimated as a zombie, or whether or not he has ancient demon god sealed inside of his body.

If I include Sharingan Kakashi, then that's 15 characters ahead of WhackTachi

Last edited:
fam imma cry every Wednesday because no more naruto
frown.gif

i dont want to believe
frown.gif

i prob wont even be in here much any more cuz its the only anime i follow imma miss yall
frown.gif
You could always pick up another series if you really wanted to. There's plenty out there. 

GOD TIER

One Eyed Rinnegan Madara

Obito with the Juubi

TOP TIER
Hashirama
Minato 
Nagato
Itachi
Sage Mode Kabuto

You know what, ima agree with this, just because disagreeing with you at this point is pointless, and because you got my man Guy as above top tier and real recognize real and Guy is definitely a real ***** that should be recognized.

TBH that whoe list can get da clappas when my man opens all 8 gates. **** so strong Kishi had to make it end in death.

Who else you know with a technique so strong they gotta die after killing you too? :x

Last edited:
You know what, ima agree with this, just because disagreeing with you at this point is pointless, and because you got my man Guy as above top tier and real recognize real and Guy is definitely a real ***** that should be recognized.

TBH that whoe list can get da clappas when my man opens all 8 gates. **** so strong Kishi had to make it end in death.

Who else you know with a technique so strong they gotta die after killing you too?
sick.gif
TBH Might Guy should be higher on the list, but I can't do it seeing as he failed to kill Madara before fizzing out and had to be saved by Naruto.

But if he had gone up against anyone else who didn't have regeneration on some Buu ****  (I.E. Naruto and Sasuke) he would have clapped easily.

Evening Elephant WHEW

NIGHT GAI WHEW

RICK FLAIR, *****

Itachi would murk gai with the 8 gates...Y'all sleep on itachi so much, man. With his IQ, and talent, he;s easily top 10. Y'all forget that he has treasures that basically make him invincible with susanoo. The man has a weapon that repels any attack AND a weapon that would seal your soul if it touches you... Gai would be done.

Last edited:
Itachi would murk gai with the 8 gates...Y'all sleep on itachi so much, man. With his IQ, and talent, he;s easily top 10. Y'all forget that he has treasures that basically make him invincible with susanoo. The man has a weapon that repels any attack AND a weapon that would seal your soul if it touches you... Gai would be done.
Nah.

The shield's gimmick is that it's composed of all elemental natures meaning that elemental ninjutsu are useless against it.

Guess who doesn't use any ninjutsu at all?
pimp.gif

Gai wouldn't even be touched by that sword at 8th gate speeds. Homie was outspeeding the Rinnegan and the 10 tails son.

Anyway **** Naruto right now.

Who tryna catch these anime debate hands with One Piece?

Dragon is the single strongest living character in the series right now. Stronger than Shanks AND Kaidou. Come at me

Last edited:

Nah.

The shield's gimmick is that it's composed of all elemental natures meaning that elemental ninjutsu are useless against it.

pimp.gif

Gai wouldn't even be touched by that sword at 8th gate speeds. Homie was outspeeding the Rinnegan and the 10 tails son.

Dragon is the single strongest living character in the series right now. Stronger than Shanks AND Kaidou. Come at me
what makes you say that?

Nah.

pimp.gif

Pass me whatever you're smoking. You don't even know what Kaidou can do. You also don't even know who the other Admiral is....imo BB> Dragon at this point.

Itachi's probably my favorite character, but no. Physically Gai is so far beyond Itachi there's no point to even argue about it. Even Itachi could not have faught evenly with Juubi Madara, who Gai was literally tearing apart to fast for Madara to reactt to. Gai would tear Itachi's Susano-o apart, which wouldn't work against Gai's physical attacks. He'd also dodge the sword. Also, Itachi's Susano-o isn't invincible and can be pierced just like any other Susano-o, with the right attack. Go look at the crater some of Gai's attacks created during his fight with Madara. He'd die doing it, but with 8 Gates Mode he'd beat Itachi.

Itachi's probably my favorite character, but no. Physically Gai is so far beyond Itachi there's no point to even argue about it. Even Itachi could not have faught evenly with Juubi Madara, who Gai was literally tearing apart to fast for Madara to reactt to. Gai would tear Itachi's Susano-o apart, which wouldn't work against Gai's physical attacks. He'd also dodge the sword. Also, Itachi's Susano-o isn't invincible and can be pierced just like any other Susano-o, with the right attack. Go look at the crater some of Gai's attacks created during his fight with Madara. He'd die doing it, but with 8 Gates Mode he'd beat Itachi.
Yeah Itachi's only hope would be to use izangai and hope Gai thinks he's dead 
laugh.gif

Brehs we got ____ over here, Dragon's #2, one hit KOing Vice Admirals and going toe to toe with Admirals...

Who trained  ____? Who taught him his "dragon" based martial arts style and Haki?

Who is logically stronger than top tiers like Ivankov and Bartholomew Kuma simply because he's their commander?

Who's considered by the WG to be the single most wanted and dangerous man alive? Kaidou? BB? Nah. Shanks? lol.

Who's the son of the man who went toe to toe with Roger in the golden years? Who's the father of the main protagonist?

Who's the man closest to Roger's dream of "turning the world upside down" simply because his mere presence incites civil wars and insurrection?

Who's name evoked fear in half of the cast when it was mentioned by Garp?

I promise ya'll 10 years from now when Oda decides to give Dragon a fight ya'll are gonna think back to this post on NT
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Y' all do know that the Yata Mirror does stop physical attacks too right??? So gai wouldn't stand a chance vs Itachi....

Brehs we got Sabo over here, Dragon's #2, one hit KOing Vice Admirals and going toe to toe with Admirals...

Who trained Sabo? Who taught him his "dragon" based martial arts style and Haki?

Who is logically stronger than top tiers like Ivankov and Bartholomew Kuma simply because he's their commander?

Who's considered by the WG to be the single most wanted and dangerous man alive? Kaidou? BB? Nah. Shanks? lol.

Who's the son of the man who went toe to toe with Roger in the golden years? Who's the father of the main protagonist?

Who's the man closest to Roger's dream of "turning the world upside down" simply because his mere presence incites civil wars and insurrection?

Who's name evoked fear in half of the cast when it was mentioned by Garp?

I promise ya'll 10 years from now when Oda decides to give Dragon a fight ya'll are gonna think back to this post on NT
pimp.gif

That's fine and dandy, but you still don't know what his powers are. WB went toe to toe with Roger too, and so did other pirates. Ivankov and Kuma are cool but there are lots of people stronger than them. He may be strong, but you're tripping for calling him the strongest.

Y' all do know that the Yata Mirror does stop physical attacks too right??? So gai wouldn't stand a chance vs Itachi....

You do know that Yata Mirror only stops attacks coming from one direction right? Meaning that Gai, who in 8 Gates Mode is too fast for Itachi to react to (Just like he was too fast for Juubi Madara to react to) could very easily zip around to the back of Susano-o and blow through it, in an instant. Even if he didn't do that automatically, he could spend however long he wants dodging the rest of Itachi's attacks, as Itachi wouldn't be able to hit him anyways.

Not really seeing where Itachi has a large chance of victory.

Last edited:
Breh. Oda has been dropping clues for years.

****** was out there shook
pimp.gif

Dragon is a major player but he keeps his operations on the DL hence why nobody knows anything about him, but to be constantly called the "most dangerous man in the world"? Garp's son? Luffy's father? Sabo's fighting mentor?

Breh.

Dragon gone knock some heads son
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom